End-of-Term Time

Shiro and Itona use Ryoma in their attempt to kill Koro Sensei but was foiled by the students of Class E. Then a new transfer student assassin, Kujo Kagero, who declare himself as Tsurugi's rival came to the class. He challenge him into a duel but then lost again. And now, they are now facing the challenge of school that they need to reach the top. That is... the endterm exam.

(Old Campus)
(Outside)

Right now, Koro Sensei is helding an outdoor class. The students sits anywhere they wanted and take some notes while Koro Sensei is using his super speed and clones to teach each of them with the subject they very good at to the subject they worse at.

Koro Sensei: You got the basics down cold in the first semester. At this rate, I expect your finals scores to shoot right up.

Nagisa: Koro Sensei, do you want us all to make the top fifty this time, too?

Koro Sensei: Nope. I was too focused on your total scores for midterms. I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited to him or her. And that's why I've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom.

The others are also trying their best to keep up.

Koro Sensei: D-Don't worry, Terasaka-kun! You've got a shot at reaching it, too!

It makes Ryoma grit her teeth.

Koro Sensei: Now, then... as Shiro-san said before, when I lose a tentacle, I also lose speed. *shot his right hand tentacle* One fewer tentacle and there's already a difference. See? I can't keep up tue quality of my clones, and now there's a few child clones mixed in.

Nagisa: So that's the clones reduced!

Koro Sensei: And if I lose another one...

He shot one of his foot tentacles and his clones become even smaller, child clones playing around.

Koro Sensei: and you get more child clones with the parents clones frettung about how to make ends meet.

There's clones of parents and childrens now.

Nagisa: *sweatdrop* This has taken a tragic turn.

Koro Sensei: And lost one more... *shot his other foot tentacle* ...and now the father clones has vanished, leaving the mother close to raise the children on her own.

Nagisa: That's brutal!

Koro Sensei: Each tentacle lost is a ten percent reduction in my movement. Here's the deal: The students who get the best overall score and/or the best score in each subject will each have the right to destroy one tentacle. This is th3 final exam for our assassination classroom. Can you get any closer to that billion-yen prize? That, students, is up to you.

Nagisa: *in mind* This teacher... really knows how to get us all motivated.

Tsurugi: Hey, Koro Sensei.

He sits on a tree branch while having two of his Ninja Players upside down and hold two books each hands. Tsurugi eats his popsicles while reading the small letter notes in his other hand.

Tsurugi: Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that you'll lost more than five tentacles in the end of the exam once we got the results.

Koro Sensei: Nyuhuhuhuhu. Of course, Tsurugi-kun. This is the best deal that I can give you. So make sure you reach the top like in midterm.

Tsurugi: Sure. I'm also have faith for everyone, well, except for Terasaka.

Ryoma: Hey!!

Tsurugi: But the only problem is...