Bio of Usagi Momo

Here's the detail of Momo...

Usagi Momo (character)

Alias: Momo-chan (by Hinano), Bunny Idol

(Personal Information)

Birthday: 13 September (Virgo)

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Blood Type: AB

Relatives: Unnamed Parents, Unnamed Older Brother, Unnamed Younger Brother

Likes: Music, animals, sweets, free food, singing, cute clothes

Dislikes: Terrible music, people who don't understand melody, bullies, pervert, anyone who disturb her when cheering or singing

(Status)

School: Kunugigaoka Jr. High School (Middle School)

Class: Class 3-E

Seat Number: 30

Occupations: Student

Status: Alive

Appearance:

Momo has fair skin, long pinkiesh hair and blue eyes. She mostly wear Kunugigaoka school uniform and have a headphone hanging at the back of her neck. She sometimes wear her pink-purple hoodie with bunny ears. Eventually, she cut her hair shorter. Momo is also one of the highest girl in the class.

For cheerleader outfit, she wear pink and white top-tank and skirt and have a pair of pom-poms.

For idol outfit, she wears short purple sleeveless shirt with white strips, blue belt, pink skirt and blue shoe at the right leg and dark blue shoe at the left leg.

Personality:

Momo is very cheerful, caring, kind and airhead person. She rarely feeling down and music is the only thing that can help her back to her feet again. She is very friendly toward others who accept her as who she is. She love singing and listening to music than any students in the school. She also has the habit of saying pyon, that means hop.

However, Momo can easily change from a kind girl to a very sadistic girl. When people messing with her, she can trick or put a trap on them to make sure they get what they should. She really love to see those who troubling her get messed apart. Among all the students in the main campus, the ones she really hate is Sakakibara Ren, the one that always flirt her. But despite all that, Momo is a very forgiving person. If the person doesn't intend to do bad things on her, she will forgive the person.

In Class E, she remain as herself and able to be friend with the students there. Though most of them don't like Itona, she is the only one who dare to speak to him and later will get along with him aside Ryoma's group.

History:

Momo came from a wealth family that good in business. Due her interest to music and being an idol, her parents gave up on her and decide only to pay attention on her older brother and her younger brother. This cause Momo felt alone especially she also get less attention than her siblings. However, she met with Hinano when their family moved near them. Ever since then, Momo and Hinano become good friends and keep support each other.

In her middle school year, she keep focus in her ideal of becoming an idol. One day, she decide to make a concert for the school. However, she ended up causing an electricity malfunction and cause the whole school to blackout. This makes her suspended by the school and dropped to Class E. There, she meet again with Hinano and new classmates along with the octopus teacher, Koro Sensei, that they'll assassinate together. That also the place where she'll find someone who she deeply care about.

Abilities:

Language Skills - Momo can speak in various kind of language like English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, etc. With this knowledge of many language, it allow her to understand and communicate with different kind of language.

Knifework - She is the fourth best-ranked student along with Rinka, Toka and Hinano on the girl's side.

Trap Setting - Momo is well-known for trap setting skills. She is the best one in the class for trap setting and most of them worked very well. However, Koro Sensei usually able to dodge the traps.

Intelligence - Momo is very intellegent among the girls. She has no problem in solving questions or mathematical problems. However, she is bad at tech or electrical stuff.

Athletics - Though not much revealed at the first few parts, Momo is very athletic person. Her body is flexible and it allow her to move freely the way she wanted. Her feet is strong enough to make quick jump even on a slippery steps.

Relationships:

Kurahashi Hinano - She is Momo's childhood friend. They mostly together and some mistaken them for sisters. Hinano will always cheer Momo up when she get upset.

Asano Gakushu - He is Momo's childhood friend during elementary. They are friendly to each other, until it all over when they reach middle school. Gakushu no longer treasured their friendship and show rivalry toward her in the studies.

Irina Jelavić - Irina personally taught Momo how to use traps properly. Thanks to her teaching and help, Momo able to do more trap setting that will work toward almost anyone. However, there's no assure that they all work on Koro Sensei.

Karasuma Tadaomi - Momo respect Karasuma as her teacher. She able to learn knifework perfectly from him.

Koro Sensei - At first, Momo show no respect to him due her experience to the teachers in the main campus that gave up on her just for her one mistake. Later, Momo respect Koro Sensei as both teacher and target as she continue to learn from him.

Horibe Itona - Unlike others, she is the closest girl to Itona. Despite he rarely attend the class and always follow Shiro's command, Momo knows that Itona was being used instead of being treated like a normal kid. And sometimes later, she begin to develop feelings toward Itona. After Itona left Shiro and properly join Class E, Momo mostly be with Itona's side, though Itona didn't really mind about it. One time when Rio tease them, it shows that Momo is actually a bit higher than Itona. However, Itona didn't mind about it and accept Momo though he didn't know much what love is.

(The information about Momo will be added as the story goes.)