Future Thinking Time

Things get messed up again with Class E as Irina apparently betrayed them just to kill Koro Sensei along side a fellow assassin. The one refer as the most dangerous of all; the Reaper. But with Koro Sensei, Karasuma and the Rider trio, they able to successfully save the students and Irina as well. Though the mystery slightly grown as Reaper appear to use a piece of technology that only Tsurugi can create, which make them wonder who "helped" Reaper.

(Morning)
(Kunugigaoka Jr. High School)
(Old Campus)

The students of Class E went back to their usual class as things have been dealt with the recent incidents.

(Classroom)

Nagisa: *narrate* November: the month of maturity. Everyone's starting to give their own answers. At that point, we had four months left to assassinate Koro Sensei.

As the students are sitting at their seat, they look ahead and surprise with the new look that Irina take.

Irina: Is that octopus seriously doing career counseling?

Toka: *stand up* Bitch Sensei!

Hinano: In regular clothes!

Irina: Yes, regular old cheap clothes. Just trying trying match your regular old world.

Some of the boys are unable to move their eyes off from Irina.

Irina: What? You want me to show more skin after all?

Taiga: *try to cover his noseblood* No... Hiding it has actually made you more sexy!

Koki: In a way, you've grown!

They focus on Irina for a bit, before Nagisa look at his paper and shocked that there were writing on them, but most girl school and jobs.

Nagisa: What the--?! Nakamura-san, this is your writing, isn't it?! *turn to Rio* Why would you warp a person's career path like this?!

Rio: *grin* Men's work doesn't suit you.

???: Hey, Nagisa-kun.

The turn around and sees Karma holding a pair of posters.

Karma: Let's hit Thailand or Morocco after graduation. I understand Thailand is where it's at.

Nagisa: Why are you trying to cut it off me? *sigh* ...

Karma: Careers, huh? And taking advice from a monster who says he'll destroy the Earth!

At the back, Tsurugi is eating lollipop like usual while playing game. Ritsu is outside her machine body and look at Tsurugi's game.

Ritsu: Tsurugi-kun, playing game during class is prohibited.

Tsurugi: This is not even class.

Kagero: Tch.

Asahi: Say... Can't you do anything about how I look like?! Aren't you our Father, Tsurugi?!

Tsurugi: Asahi, don't put this on me. Shiro was the one who design how you look like.

Asahi: But I want some different! I don't want to be like this forever!

He slam his head onto the table, as Ritsu patting her back.

Ritsu: *smile* There, there.

Asahi: *muffle* Thanks, Ritsu...

Sosuke: Father? What kind of weird stuff you talking about?