Horibe Itona Time

The students use giant pudding to assassinate Koro Sensei and yet failed. And afterward, an incident happen which shaken the relationship between the students and Koro Sensei. The students, and Koro Sensei himself, set out to learn the truth about the incident and see if it's true that Koro Sensei did something bad. And it turns out that it was Shiro's plan all along to lure Koro Sensei out and assassinate him using Itona.

(Night)
(Apartment)

Itona is currently attacking Koro Sensei with his tentacles that have many anti-sensei blades which attached to them without harming him. The students quickly run out from their hiding spot.

"Itona!"

Despite Koro Sensei is dodging Itona's attack, he still having a hard time due the anti-sensei cloth.

Shiro: First we make drastic changes to the field. Then we attack. Easier to confine him first, then strike. *glance back at the students* I've taken a page from your tactics, you see.

Ryoma: Shiro! So you were behind all this?!

Shiro: Once that creature starts losing his students' trust, his movements grow panicked. Even if things seem a little off somehow, he'll dive right in, the fool.

Ryoma: Dammit! That's our kill!

Momo: Using that kind of tricks against Sensei who worked hard... You're always play dirty!

Yuzuki: Why do you always play so dirty?

Shiro: It's called "being an adult." What Itona has on his tentacles there are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will continue to take damage. Seems that's not enough to finish him off, though.

Koro Sensei continue to dodge the attack, but losing some of his tentacles at the same time.

Itona: I won, Nii-san. By killing you, I'm solving just one problem: I'm proving... my strength!

When he attacks again, Koro Sensei suddenly move easily without having trouble to dodge the tentacles.

Koro Sensei: Yes, very well done, Itona-kun. If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me. But your attack pattern is a simple one. No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong you are, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight, I can see and adapts to your patterns.

Itona: *angry* No way... it can't be...

When he do a full strike, Koro Sensei caught Itona's tentacles between his clothes.

Koro Sensei: Itona-kun... I study, too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day? Now, let's get rib of this dangerous cloth cage.

He let go of Itona's tentacles.

Koro Sensei: Experiencing my Absolute Defense Form over summer vacation taughg me yet another skill: compressing not my whole body, but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy.

He make his arm tentacles into ninja hand sign style before having his other tentacles compressed into ball form and create some energy surge which makes him glow.

Shiro: Wh-What...?

Koro Sensei: Remember this, Itona-kun. I say assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher will get stronger every time he teaches!

He release a burst of energy, which destroy the clothes and the blades at Itona's tentacles.

Itona: Why... can't I... win? I'm supposed to be... stronger now...