Transfer Student Time - 2nd Period

After Ritsu, a girl named Usagi Momo join in the class. Though her assassination skill is still in amatuer state aside Karma who is expert in fighting, Momo still able to keep up with the others. She think poorly about Koro Sensei at first until she know that Koro Sensei is a kind person that make her decide to assassinate Koro Sensei along with her friends. At the same time, Tsurugi got an offer to move to A Class at the main campus. But he meet with the headmaster and decline the offer as he decide to stay in E Class and help them advance, though this also basically a challenge to the headmaster to make the End Class even better than the other classess. Today, there will be another suprising event.

(Old Campus)
(Classroom)

Koro Sensei: All right, class, let's start the homeroom.

They all suprised with Koro Sensei's head bigger than before.

Tsurugi: *sweatdrop* What the...?

Sumire: That's... big.

Momo: No way! Koro Sensei's head become a balloon!

Karma: Though it actually didn't...

Ritsu: Koro Sensei, your head is approximately 33 percent larger. Please explain.

Koro Sensei: Ah. It's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humidity.

"Koro Sensei's Weak Point #15: Prone to dampness"

Hiroto: Like uncooked rice!

Koro Sensei: Now, then... Karasuma Sensei tells me that another transfer student is coming.

Yuma: Well, yeah, probably another assassin.

Koro Sensei: I got into a little trouble in taking Ritsu-san too lightly last time. *point at Ritsu* Next time, I won't do the same mistake again.

Ritsu giggles.

Koro Sensei: In that case, it'll be nice to have someone like you by your side.

Momo: Sensei, what was that supposed to meant?

Koro Sensei: Who knows. I just speak what is fit in my mind.

Momo: What the heck?!

Sumire: *turn back* Hey, Ritsu, have you heard anything? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin.

Ritsu: Yes, a little. Originally, he and I were introduce together. I would handle long-range attacks, while he's in close-range. Together, we'd drive Koro Sensei to the corner. But... Those orders were cancaled for two reasons.

Sumire: Huh? What are they?

Ritsu: One, his adjustment took longer than expected. Two, I'm lack of capability to support him. As an assassim, I'm far more inferior than him.

It makes some of them feeling tense.

Nagisa: *in mind* This came from Ritsu, who blew off Koro Sensei's finger. Just what kind of monster is this guy?

They feeling very tense about who the person will be.

Ritsu: But when it come to experience, I calculated that Tsurugi-san has the most experience. Though I don't know how different the comparation between them.