School Trip Time - 1st Period

The time for the school trip of Kunugigaoka Academy for third years are coming close. The students in Class E speak with each other about the trip. The students are packing their stuff and ready to went home.

Megu: Nagisa, you figure out everyone in your group yet?

Nagisa: My group?

Megu: When you're done, tell me--your class president or--Isogai-kun, okay?

As she left, Kaede went to Nagisa while holding a magazine about Kyoto as Tsurugi tag along.

Kaede: Have you forgotten? Our class trip is next week!

Tsurugi: Class trip, huh?

Koro Sensei: Honestly, who has a class trip this early for third year?

When they look at him, he's wearing a female Japanese performer clothes.

Koro Sensei: I can't say I'm approve.

Hiroto: You're totally into it!

Mimura: An apprentice geisha?!

Taiga: And it looks good on him!

Tsurugi: That wasn't what we're talking about, Okajima!

Koro Sensei: *change back into his usual clothes* Saw right through me. Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait in joining you in this trip.

The trio smile wryly at Koro Sensei.

Nagisa: *in mind* First exams, and now a class trip. Even an assassination classroom has a jam-packed schedule.

After finish packing, Tsurugi wave at his classmates before he stopped and look at Toka. She is talking with Hinano and Rinka before she turn and saw Tsurugi. His heart suddenly beating before he turn away and quickly went out of the class. Toka blush a bit before she shake her head and continue her conversation with the girls. At the hallway, Tsurugi breathing slowly before he calm himself down.

Tsurugi: *sweatdrop* I'm an pro assassin, but it seems that I still have long way to go.

???: That's true, Tsurugi-kun!

Koro Sensei stand behind him. Tsurugi grab his BB gun and turn around as he shot some rounds toward Koro Sensei and hit two of his tentacles before Tsurugi sigh.

Tsurugi: Sensei, please don't sneak around people like that.

Koro Sensei: Sorry, sorry, I just don't want to suprise you.

Tsurugi: You already did.

They walk through the hallway while having a conversation.

Koro Sensei: So, how's your time here?

Tsurugi: What do you mean?

Koro Sensei: Tsurugi-kun, you're a professional assassin even in young age. However, you still a middle-school student and have plenty of things to do. And from your record, you never get to make friends because you see that some try to use your talent for their own benefits.

Tsurugi: To be honest, I like it here. I didn't role in this school because the harsh condition and treatment, but Class E is better than the rest.

Koro Sensei: I see, I see. Then good luck in helping your friends to become even better.

Tsurugi: Of course, Koro Sensei. Also, jump.

Koro Sensei: Jump?

Tsurugi quickly take out an anti-sensei knife as he bent down and do a side slash toward Koro Sensei. Koro Sensei did jump but Tsurugi able to cut one of his lower tentacles. Koro Sensei's tentacle grow as Tsurugi spin his knife, keep it away and walk home.