18

Hunters POV:

  Ever since I met Aja it's almost liker there's never any rain, never a dull gloomy day , it's as if the sun itself never fails to greet her

Ever since I met Aja it's almost liker there's never any rain, never a dull gloomy day , it's as if the sun itself never fails to greet her .
  I know my life has been a whole lot better .
I grew up a poor kid , you know slums where you never know if the electricity is gonna be on or off .
  My mom tried her best to earn money and do right by me and my siblings but sometimes it was never enough. 
She ended up drinking herself into a coma
  I admired her and her work ethic I vowed to be everything she dreamed of .

   I ended up getting a job with an old friend to take care of my sisters ,  close to the collage I got a full ride to , I was tattooing people and I was really good at it .  It payed to keep a roof over our head and food in our stomach.

   I never would have thought me working at a tattoo spot would have me meet the most wonderful girl .
  I mean we did meet at a coffee shop but that's besides the point .
      Every day since then has been like something out of a romantic novel or something .
   He cute little run when she comes to meet me and how she really only comes up to my chest I'm still a whole head taller .
   How when she does homework she mumbles and when she dances she kinda looks like a kid on too much sugar just bouncing around.

My favorite this is how easy she is to bribe with gummy's bears .
   I'll give them to her when she's had a bad day and she's  right back to her bubbly self .
   The first night I slept over at her place I felt her  toss and turn and eventually just leave the bed and I heard her start strumming the guitar.
  I loved it , it gave me a peace of mind and then when she came back into my arms she fit like a puzzle piece.

Although she doesn't smoke herself she doesn't mind the smell as long as it's not heavy and she likes the way I smell like coffee .
    One day I'll have to ask her why .

I've met hot chicks, cute girls, but non have ever caught my attention like she has .

When I met her mother I was nervous truly, I wanted to make a good impression.
Sure I'm a big guy scary looking but I would never hurt my bunny .

I didn't even know she smoked , when I found her in such a position I couldn't help but love her even more .
And just how cute she is we ended up watching one of her favorite shows midnight gospel, she said she wanted to please me but I think when everything goes down I want it to be slow and rememberable .

I was lucky when the door dash guy knocked because heaven thought I want to corrupt her I also want to worship her every being .

I'd do anything for her .

She's perfect.
.
.
.

Aw isn't he perfect, I wish I had a Hunter , I wasn't planing on doing his point of view but I think we should get to know Hunter a little more .