14

🔞just a little ...

He grabbed my ass and picked me up to take me to bed , I was surprised and threw my hands around his neck for support.
He laughed and my checks got hot.
  I mean I'm not heavy , I wouldn't want my weight on a missing person's report but I'm not heavy.

    He set me down on my bed and started to take off his shirt.
   I feel like I lost my breath looking at the god of a man.
   He laughed again it was like a rumble of thunder .
" do you wanna take a picture sweetheart I'm sure it'll last longer" he teased
    I got up and started so trace every ab and line with my finger making sure to leave a light kiss in its place .
   He took my chin between his fingers and looked into my eyes and whispered " I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you , you're the definition of sunrise you're so different but beautiful in every way ."
  He leaned in and softly put his lips against mine .
It wasn't as fast as before ,it was slow and romantic and this kiss felt like the definition of melting .
  I turned him around so that his back was facing the bed and I pushed him to climb on top of him .
  I kissed down his neck making sure to leave hickys and bite marks until I reached the button of his pants.
   I took off my skirt leaving me in just a brawlet and my underwear.
   I was gonna go for it , I wanted to give him everything. Mind , body ,and soul.
When a buzz at the door was heard .

Hunter looked at me .  
                     And I looked at him .
But eventually I looked away, as too many distressing thoughts plagued my mind about what happened ,or at least what was about to happen.
  We sat in silence for a moment before he lifted me into his lap .
   " do you want me to get it bun ." He asked in a hushed manner.
I shook my head and got up from his lap giving him a small kiss on his lips .
  I took his shirt and put it on.

I passed a mirror on the way to the door and I look .
   Well.
              Wild .

My hair was fluffed and all over the place as my lips were slightly puffy and the hickys  started to become more prominent .

I opened the door just for it to be my mother .
I want the floor to open up and swallow me whole .
She just looked at me. And I her .

I cleared my throats and straightened the shirt I had on wishing it was longer .

I smiled , but I'm sure it looked more forced then anything.
"Hello mother ," I didn't know you were coming .
I say to her .
She looks more stern then ever .
He hair was in a slick bun and was accompanied by a blazer and a pencil skirt.
She raised her eyebrow " is that any way to greet your mother are you gonna let me in or not ." She gripped .
I shuffle to the side as she enters .
Her heels click on the floor of my loft .

"Hm," she she looks at the scattered books and the water bottles that scattered my living space . "It's not bad for your first apartment , and I assume you have a good relationship with the renter ." She questioned.
"Yes I work At the book store below to help out when she needs it ,and in return I keep what she doesn't put into my bill. "

I knew the interrogation would happen I just thought I had a little more time .

" HEY BUNNY ," a shout was heard from the other room, low and behold Hunter comes out with his pant unbuttoned and hanging dangerously low on his hips.
I'm not sure if he was wearing underwear before but just know I'm getting a pretty good peak of the hair that leads to the grand prize.

My mother's face turned a tomato shade of red and Hunter rushed to pull his pants up and zip them .
Meanwhile I was deciding which would kill me faster jumping out of the window or a knife to my stomach.

Hunter comes to stand by me and I can only imagine what my mothers thinking .
I mean Hunter is a big dude and he gives off delicious dominant energy, his tattoos don't help him look warm and fuzzy but that's ok to me .
He's like a walking sex dream .

" someone tell me what the hell is going on and why my daughter is half naked with a delinquent " my mother says calmly and sternly .
My face ignited but not from embarrassment but from rage . She can't just come in and criticize who I wanna date .

" Mother ." I would normally never bark at her but her behavior was unacceptable she came into my home and ridiculed a new personal my life .

"this is Hunter he's my ..." I paused and looked up at him and smiled he nodded his head as if he read my mind .
" he's my boyfriend ." I told her.

"We met at a coffee shop and he goes to my school ." I looked down at my toes , and remember I needed to buy the lilac colored nail polish I saw as I stumbled through the explanation, " I know you're a stickler even though I've never had a boyfriend or even talked about crushes with you Hunter very intelligent, and sweet and although he looks big and scary I find that comforting because I know he can always protect me , so Um yeah ." I let out in one breath .
    "He is in no way a delinquent ." I snap at her .

Hunter pulled my back against him and I relaxed a bit .
She raised her eyebrow and looked him up and down once more .
" fine , but you better finish college med school all of it ," I rapidly nodded my head . She turned to Hunter and said " if I find one scratch on her I will kill you and I will get away with it understood young man."
He scratched the back of his neck with a smile , I promise I'll take care of your daughter ."

She looked at her watch and told me to give her a hug and that we would catch up later , as she had a meeting to attend .
I nodded my head and hugged my mother .

As she left and the door closed behind her Hunter leaned in close to my face with hands on rather side of my head , " are you ok." He asked .

I nod my head and kiss his Adam's apple to which he laughs .
"By the way" he said

" you look so fuckin hot in my shirt bunny ."
I let out a Yelp as he took me off the ground and took me to my room.

We couldn't continue our earlier um activities but I found in some boxers in my closet that weirdly fit .
And don't ask my why I have men's boxers....

I got them for my birthday and it has pickle Rick on them so there .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I never realized how much writing this book would make me upset guys , I mean he's perfect for her and I guess we can't all have the perfect guy .