4

About two months passed, and l got my entrance information and moved three states to live in a cute loft apartment above a bookstore named wiedaz , which apparently is polish for knowledge.
In the weeks that I've moved I also got a job working at the bookstore below me , part time of course. The owner was very understanding , and the wages that I get from the bookstore go into my apartment so it's kind of a win win situation.
      The space is big and it's really open, most of the windows are one sides so I can see out but no one can see In .
    My bed room is blocked off from the rest but it's still open .
    My kitchen is big but I don't know how often I'll have time to cook with school and all but I guess I'll have lots of room for take out and noodle bowls .
    I placed a swing on the small balcony I have and in the morning you get a perfect view of the sunrise .

    I take a deep breath , I wish dad was here to see it all .
   He would have loved it .

    After admiring the apartment I hop in the shower to get ready for a new day exploring the city.
I don't really feel like doing much to my hair so I let it fluff out and slip on an off white , off the shoulder sweater along with some cuffed jean shorts I got from the thrift store a while back  and slightly tuck my sweater .
      I put of some off white socks with cacti on them and put on my very busted vans .
    I slip on my glasses , grab my phone , a small backpack ,  longboard and I'm out of the door .

       I'm actually looking for a place to get a tattoo, that was on my bucket list of things I would do when I moved out .  Lists are very important they keep you organized and on task.

  The streets are very smooth and i weave my way through cars.
        I can't tell if I should be scared or excited to be zooming through cars , In my little town a lot of people just walked or had a bike to get them where they needed to go .

    But a lot of things were walking distance.

I spot a small coffee shop and smile .
    Even though it's a coffee shop I  hope they have a variety of teas.
     I haven't gotten the chance to really go shopping but I will before classes start.
   When I walk into the coffee shop my ears are hit with Lofi beats and my nose is hit with the beautiful smell of pastries.
  I hop in line and look at the menu.
    They do have a variety of tea but as of right now I might get green just because i want to try everything gradually.
        I will also get a croissant .
I smile at my choices, I think I'm gonna become a regular here .
     Once I get my order I find a nice table outside and slip the old book out of my backpack.
   The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is by far one of my favorite novels but I'm also torn because I like Frankenstein as well.
    I'm a lover of many books.
As I eat my breakfast and read my book my nose wrinkles at the smell of cigarette smoke.

       I look up to find the culprit only to find a tall young man in jogging gear .
   He's fit but his smoking habits will most likely be the death of him.
   I purse my lips and pack my book away and polish off the rest of my tea.

    I notice that is tattoos are absolutely beautiful and they fit him very well .
   I take a deep breath and practice what I'm going to say in my head , it's no biggie it's not like I haven't talked to a hot guy before.

  Who am I kidding I've never talked to a hot guy .

I walk over and clear my throat.
    His eyes are the most intimidating thing about him cold calculating almost ghostly .
   I politely smile up at him and say " I couldn't help but notice your tattoo and well I was hoping , um you could give me the name of the shop you got them done at . "  all in one go .
  I'm hoping he caught that because I honestly don't have the courage to say it again.

     He's kind of just staring at me but as I clear my throat again and spin the wheel of my longboard he snaps out of whatever trance he was in.

     "Actually a friend did them for me " his rough hushed voice said back .
   I nod my head " does he have a shop or was it kind of a on a whim thing with like an at home tattoo gun ?" I ask.
      He raised his eyebrow and smirks a bit , taking a drag of his cigarette.
     He exhaled behind him and said " he has a small shop  it's not to far from here actually I could take you . " I laugh internally does he actually think I'm gonna go with him.  That's how you get kidnapped and die .
      " um ha ha ,thank you but no thank you." I take a step back just Incase this dude was some type of kidnapper even though he didn't look much older then me human trafficking is a thing. " maybe if you could just give me the name of his shop or like the Instagram or even the directions I'm sure I could find it . "
       His face shows confusion for a brief second because he chuckles a bit ,then he says "  a cautious little lady, I can respect that ." 
   I smile a bit and push up my glasses a nervous tick that I have . He pulls out his wallet and hands me a card . It has the information that I asked for on it and I smile graciously.  "Thank you I really appreciate it " I say to him.

    His face flashed confusion again before he nods his head . "Yeah it's no problem my name is hunter by the way " 
    I nod in return and introduce myself.
We stand there in a comfortable silence for a minute or so but I mainly just focus on how well this man is built it's as if he was sculpted by gods or titans . I smile at him and try and make some excuse to get past him when is phone rings . He is jolted by the sound and I watch the tips of his ears turn red .

I don't want to read too much into this but it kinda seemed like he was checking me out as well.
   "Um I gotta take this but it was nice talking to you tho Aja "  my name kinda rolls off of his tongue like he's said it a million times .
    I nervously scratch the back of my neck and say goodbye to him as well .
     That was dumb .
  That was a dumb interaction , it's a hot guy why did it feel like my brain was turning squishy every time he looked at me .
  He's just a human .

Ugh

I look at the card that's in my hand .
    I shake my head and decided that I've done enough exploring for today.

  I literally haven't done anything other then have breakfast .
       I shrug my shoulders to that little detail and head back to my loft .
   I'll have to try again tomorrow but I also have to go grocery shopping.
       My mother made sure I had a good Chunk of cash but I wanted to spend that on more important things like books or if something tragic happens like a rainy day fund .
  Ugh so much to do such little motivation.

                                                 I need a nap .

                 .                             .                               .