19

I'm starting to think that the world just doesn't want me to lose my virginity.
Like come on I thought we were cool.
I was getting down on my knees about to try and give my boyfriend the sloppy toppy when I hear a knock at the door .
First it startled Hunter , I mean I'm slightly scared too what if it's my mother again.
I hurry to the peep while when I don't see anything out there I open the door to some small Styrofoam boxes wrapped in a plastic bag.

The smell coming from the container, fuckin immaculate.
I bounced over to Hunter , and sit on the problem that I've created.
He shifted my weight so I'm not crushing his dick .

Hehe
" whatcha got there babe." He asked.
Honestly I think he forgot he ordered food.

" from the smell of it Chinese ." I tell him .
His face lights up and he pushes me off to get to the food .
I was shook like excuse me sir .

" um hello ." I exaggerated.
He looks at me with food in his mouth says " one day you'll understand how this chicken makes me feel ."
I looked him dead in the eye and said " wow I never thought I'd have to compete with a dead chicken ."
He takes the Ginger ale from my refrigerator and gulps that shit down.

I look over to him and see a second styrofoam box.
I dice roll my way over to him and open it just to see fucking gold .
Brown rice with sesame seeds shrimp .
I feel like I'm gonna cry it's so beautiful.

He looked at me and said "I got the right one right."
I nodded my head.
I took the Ginger ale from his hands and poored us both a glass .
Mine with lots of crunchy ice and his with very little .

I take a swig and it feels like my foot fell asleep in my mouth.
"WHY IS IT SPICY " I yell at him .
He's laughing his ass off while I think there's something wrong with my mouth.

We take our food to the couch and I switch on my favorite thing to watch while high ' the midnight gospel'
I lean against my boyfriend happy and content
Like he bought me cheese wontons and they say chivalry is dead.

. *

.
*. *•

Back on campus, I walk with Christopher .
I kinda missed this weird dude .
I haven't talked to him in a while and that's my fault.

I bring him campus coffee which lowkey tastes like ass but that's why I get tea instead.

    " this taste like ass " Christopher says.
I laugh and bump into him with a quick wit " you would know ".
    He laughs all the same .

We go to the library and find a table as I bring out my computer .
  Not to do homework but to do a digital painting that I've been working on since I moved .

    " so ." I look up at Christopher and cock my eyebrow.
        He stares at " what's with you and this Hunter dude."  It was quite for a moment but over all I didn't know what he meant .
      "What about me and Hunter." I ask

"I mean he's a big dude ." He started .
   " it doesn't really seem like you two work together ." He walked carefully on eggshells.

   I turn off my computer and look at him baffled.
"Why wouldn't we work together ."  I whisper .

"Well he's all BIG ,RAWR , and DANGEROUS.
    And you're just not . I just don't think he's right for you . "  you're like a sweet little woodland sprite and he's a big bird that's gonna gobble you up . He takes a deep steady breath .
  You seem like the type to like book smart guys and he just doesn't look like that type."
  He explains.

I scoffed.

   " He is so much more then what's on his outside and I thought as my friend you would support me." I whimpered slightly.
   Yeah yeah I'm a big baby when it comes to my boyfriend.
    I don't like confrontation.

He looks away and sighs .
  " I just don't want you to get hurt ." He said .

I packed away my things " you're my friend and I appreciate your opinion but Hunter will be my first and last boyfriend."

I walk off in a huff and text Hunter that I wanted to cuddle and will be at home if he wants to play cod at my house .

  I mean I suck but I honestly like watching him and how excited he gets when he wins .
   And when he loses I get to give him cuddles and kisses to make him feel better .

I've always imagined having a boyfriend. What it would be like to have someone love you unconditionally.
  Giving kisses and hugs and food, cute dates and you can just be weird together whenever you want .

I don't enjoy him spending money on me but when I go to barns and noble I always get some sort of trinket for him .

   He likes them .

I'm glad he likes them.

I can't wait to get into his Hoodie and cuddle with him.
   Why wouldn't he be perfect for me .

I mean how are you not gonna love a guy that will talks about tentacle porn and Philosophy all in the same conversation.
.

        *

:      

.    *

Sorry for the short and not very good update I've recently been tested positive for covid .
Not to mention school and mental health.

So please wear a mask or stay home if you can , although it's a new year we still have a pandemic going on .
   And if your one of those people who think covid is a hoax or a joke I basically had a q-tip touch my brain so please wear a mask 🌿