37

It's not ok to have everything on your shoulders , its exhausting.
I am the way I am because my mother is a workaholic and my father is gone and the only way things are ever gonna get done is of you did it yourself.

I think I'm spiraling, I went to a Theripist after my father past and was diagnosed with anxiety and possibly depression but my mom said depression was just being sad and to get over it .

But .

I genuinely want to kill him , he made me feel gross in my body not to mention he was my professor.

If I were to kill him I doubt anyone would miss a scum bag like him . I wonder if Hunter would help me .
No no no no

I can't think like this this is simply a stress response my brain mixing chemical compounds in a negative reaction to a stressful situation

I pace my apartment with my dab pen in hand .

He only said harsh things but I guess it doesn't count as harassment he can't touch me if I don't stay after class .
  I'll wear sweatpants to his class and avoid him as much as possible and no one will know

It'll be fine.

I hear a knock at the door and bounce over smiling.

" Hunter I didn't think you would be done so fa-"

My words are cut short when I just see a box .

It has flowers on top and I look down the hall to see if maybe i can catch the person that left it.
I take it inside and it's addressed to me .
I open it and immediately want to vomit. I'm not in the right mental state to receive some fucked up shit like this .

Pictures .

Hunter and I , I mean it's gotta be that shit professor right ?
He's doing this to torment me .

Who else could it be . I take the pictures and light them on fire. I want to go home .