30

Tw: harassment

I wanna cry

All I've been doing is working and school and I barely get any sleep I haven't been able to get a moments rest .

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and sigh .

My brain feels too full .
I make my way to my lecture in a zombie like daze and sit down .

I set my computer up as well take out my note pad .

Class has yet to begin and I'm on social media , my teacher walks up and clears his throat .

Mr kamberd my Quantum physics professor , an older man probably early 30s this man is annoying as shit but I would still like to be on good terms .
Mr kamberd has been on my ass for most of the semester, even though I've been one of his top students and gotten right every stupid bitch of a question he's thrown at me .
   I looked up and smiled so that I didn't appear rude ." How can I help you Mr kamberd "
I said in a light chipper voice .

he sat in the seat beside me and looked me up and down , I was uncomfortable sure but I really need to pass this class seeing as I wanted to pass this class like my father did .

" Mis Aja , today I am planning to put on the board a plethora of equations , you and you alone will spend the day solving it ".
   I was shocked non the less the fuck did I do to have to stay after class .

  As I went to argue he cut me off lhe leaned in and put his hand on my chin " if you're as smart as they say you are then I would like to use these equations as an example. " " you'll do this for me ,won't you ?"

    I sat there in silence as I shook off his hand he looked me up and down my puff sleeved sundress feeling slightly more exposing.
    " sir I couldn't possibly I have other classes and a job I need to attend " I reasoned.

  He sneered . " I've already emailed your other teachers .
  You're top in your class in most of your classes so it shouldn't be a pain to catch up now will it "

  I nodded my head , I've never been in a situation like this and I felt on the verge of tears .

  I cleared my throat and nodded my head , he patted my shoulder hand lingering on bear skin and walked away .

   I hated that , it wasn't exactly what he said but how he said it , I've had people in my home town talk down to me before but this was scary.

I texted Hunter that I had to stay after class .
  I wanted him to wait for me in the classroom.

I didn't want to be alone with that sleazy man .

.

.   *.

Class had been cruel, I had a migraine and I haven't eaten I was running low on energy.
    When the class was dismissed I was not .

I walked down to the board and mr kamberd handed me a piece of chalk .

The question was "Tsiolkovsky rocket equation "

This is one of the hardest questions. He wanted me to relay information I practically only skimmed.

I wrote and wrote and broke four chalk sticks before reaching the part where he stopped me.

       For any such maneuver (or journey involving a number of such maneuvers):

\Delta v\ = v_\text{e} \ln \frac {m_0} {m_1}
where:

m0 is the initial total mass, including propellant, in kg (or lb)
m1 is the final total mass in kg (or lb)
ve is the effective exhaust velocity in m/s or (ft/s) or v_\text{e} = I_\text{sp} \cdot g_0
\Delta v\  is the delta-v in m/s (or ft/s).
History
Throughout my writing mr kamberd criticized my solving of the equations as well as stood behind me breathing down my neck.
Finally got to leave after avoiding his touch .

Hunter stood outside of the door holding a cigarette.

The bags under my eyes were prominent.

I wanted to hug him and kiss him but the smell aggravated my migraine and I simply looked at him gave him a small smile and walked away .

My shoes clicked against the hall floor.

  I'm sure he was confused and concerned but over all I wanted to get in my bed and cry .
I walked and walked not noticing that Hunter had been silently walking beside me .

" Hunter " I whispered.

"Hm "  he replied
                   "Im tired " I told him

" I know baby " he responded with

  I stopped in the middle of the side walk as things that normally wouldn't have bothered me made my eyes leak a bit .

   Did I even want to do this crap , sure I love science and I wanna help those who can't help themselves but what has the world done for me , taken my father and gave me a workaholic mother who couldn't see a depressed child if she was right infront of her face .

Hunter wrap his arms around me and help me as I cried, the smell still bothered my migraine but I needed this .

  I needed him .

I wonder if he needed me like I need him .

He picked me up as if I were a small child and carried me down the block as I cried.

I cried because I'm exhausted both mentally and physically, I cried because my head hurt , I cried because of that stupid teacher and his gross his hand felt on me .

I cried even harder because Hunter was here taking care of me, and I needed him I wanted him to absorb me and never let me go .

" please don't leave me "  I whispered.

"I would never babygirl "  he responded.