27

Back on campus and it was dragging .

It had only been two days since the cottage Hunter took me to and over all I missed it.
Just me and him .
I had always been so use to being alone that I wanna cling to him but I'm scared that will drive him away.

My hand cramped as I typed the notes but honestly it's a welcomed feeling , I enjoy taking notes ,writing papers but over all that I'd rather be with Hunter .

I looked up as a throat was cleared and behold a somber Christopher .
I smiled at him and gave him a mini muffin that I had in my bag. I know he likes those I take them as a class snack .

He took at his phone and sent me a text .
' R U mad at me 🙁'
I looked at him and shook my head with a soft smile .

I took a deep breath and texted him back.

'I've never really had friends or a boyfriend I over reacted and I'm sorry that I was upset with you that was my fault.'

I looked at him as he read it and he smiled.

"Still friends"? he asked .
Of course :) I replied.

Coffee??? He asked
I nod my head and he got up and left .

I texted Hunter that I was going to coffee with Chris to catch up and he said gonna be in class late and to text him when I was home safe .

I swear it's the little things that get his dick sucked .

I snort a bit and respond with okie dokie.

Over all class was just long .

Essays and notes and lab assignments.

But I'm glad it's over .

I go to work tomorrow morning and since I don't have class it'll be an all day work day .

I sigh .
I look through my camera roll and it's just pictures of Hunter and I .
He doesn't like taking pictures but will if I ask him too .

I blush as I scroll across a picture where were in the mirror and his hands are my bra .
I tuck that picture away and smile .

As a cup is set infront of me I look up to see Chris waving a cookie in my face .

"Yummy yummy for your tummy tummy " he laughs.

He sits down with his own cookie and and stares at me .
I look at him in question .
" is there something hanging out of my nose dude."

He shakes his head and sighs " wow so you're just gonna disappear for brake and not tell me all of the juicy juicy details " he exaggerated.

I felt my face become hot as I think about the details .

" Hunter took me to his family's cabin for a bit that's really it " I shrug as it's no big deal .

He looks at me in indifference.

"I don't believe you " he told me.
As he crossed his arms .

" You look like a girl that's been freshly fucked " he practically yelled ,I look around in shock to see if anyone heard him .

"You can't just say things like that dude" I scold him

He shrugs.

I make a face and smile .

" I'm not telling you I'm a private person and it's a private matter so suck it " I told him god he's noise.

"Yeah I bet you did suck it " he laughed and I laughed with him . We talked about homework and just life and caught up I'm glad to have a friend like him .