13

🔞just a little ....

  I've always been one to over think .
I've always been the one solving every one's problems to deflect from my own, with my mother I didn't wanna worry her, I tried everything in my power to be the perfect daughter after my father died, even to my teacher I tried to be the A student and never to be a problem child .
     Here I am sitting in my living room with a cute boy who genuinely cares about my well being.
   When I was back in my small little hick town I always saw guys go for the skinny and the blond hair and the blue eyes and although there's nothing wrong with those features it just wasn't me and my dark fair skin and my gold speckled brown eyes . I felt inferior to those girls . 
     So As much as I wanted a relationship and someone to love me for me, no one was interested and i had my head too far in a book to even bother having my heart broken .  To try .
    But being with him .
He  makes me wanna drop everything and just have a single moment in space with him , as if it's just us .
And I can't tell if it's one sided , I can't tell if he's just flirty with me as I fall for him more and more each day .
   "Hey bunny " he waves his hand infront of my face.
I look up at him with tears slightly glossing my eyes .

"Baby what the matter " he asked in concern .
He walks over to the couch and pats his lap.

I feel my face slightly redden as I make my way over and sit on his lap with my head in the crook of his neck.

"Is it homework " he asked
I shook my head in disagreement.
  "Come on baby girl you can tell me and I'll beat it to a pulp for you " he tells me.

    I look up at him and into his beautiful eyes .
So much emotion yet his eyes are so still .
    I put my hand through his hair and make my way down his face till my fingers trace his lips .  I wanna be brave , I want him to know how much I like him without me saying a work .
   I kiss his Adam's apple and make my way up till I make eye contact asking for permission to kiss him .

  He doesn't give me a yes or know but he bites my lip and proceeded to have me straddled in his lap .

"   I hope he can't feel my heart beat " I think .
he kisses down my throat when he meets my collorbone and I let out an involuntary whimper .

"Oh baby girl I've been waiting to kiss you ever since I had you into my tattoo chair . " he groaned as he tries to keep his hips still .

  I see the distress in his face and try to maneuver to a move comfortably position when his anatomy hits mine and we slightly groin together.
  It felt like fire licking it's way up my spine and back down to my core and it was addictive.

  I see his face neck and ears turn red .
   I smile at him and kiss him again.

I've never been one to be bold , or take control but he made me feel new , and needed.
  His hands slapped my ass , and I moaned.
My breaths picked up and I just felt so needy for something I've never needed before.

"Bunny please you're killing me " he whimpers out .
I look down to see a tent just spaces away from my heat . Of course it was covered my my panties and skirt and he was covered by his pants but if I just get on top of it it'll make him feel good .

   I shuffle up and sit on the tent and my nerves went wild like fireworks inside my stomach.

It felt so nice , as if that part of my body has been waiting for him , I shiver and tilt my head back as I reminisce the feeling.

"Oh my bunny has no one touched you" he asked in a slightly breathy voice , I shook my head.

" don't worry I'll take care of you ".  He said .

Oh his dick is big I know it .
   And to think I was gonna study with him here .
I mean I'll be studying male anatomy so that's gotta count for something right. ?

.....

Let me know what you think of my couple, I have big plans for the both of them  we going too fast think we should speed things up I wanna know :)