25

Aja's POV

Holy shit
           Holy shit
                        Holy shit

His hand is around my throat, it's making my head cloudy .
It feels like I'm on cloud nine and he hasn't even done anything yet .
He asked me if I was scared but over all I'm excited.
I've wanted to be under him for so long that I've had day dreams about this moment .

He looks like a Greek statue.

A god .
I want to bite him and mark him . He looks like the best snack I could ask for .
I'm so spaced out that the kisses going down my body feel like little scorch marks , they leave butterflies in my stomach.
   My hands are in his soft hair as I close my eyes and lazily feel his touch .

The closer he gets to center the wetter I feel , the more it pulses until i finally wait for him to put his mouth on it .

So this is what it feel like .
I find the feeling hard to describe but it feels so good .
His tongue softly strokes my clit and his hands squeeze my ass so that he can get closer, as if that's even possible.
   Soft little whimpers that I've only ever made by myself come to my ear .
   It's kinda embarrassing how needy I am and how much I want this man to devour me .

I wanna taste him too .
      I want him to bruise the back of my throat until I'm nothing but a mess under him .

I was reduced to a puddle then not because he let me taste him but because he told me he wasn't done worshiping me .
This man .
He flipped us over and handed me to condom.

I took it in my teeth and ripped it opened.

I wanted to be gentle.
He looked so strained and hard.
He moaned as I slipped the condom on that I thought he would cum just from me touching him .

He held restraint, and moved me on top of him.

"Bunny this might hurt just a little bit I promise I'll make you feel so good" he told me .

Although I want him to be gentle I want him to man handle me as well , I wanna see the strength behind those hands .

I told him it was ok , because it was .
I knew he didn't want to hurt me .
                                         Unless I asked of course .

He slid in and It felt so good .
   He was the perfect size not too girthy and not too long with a slight curve to hit the spot I needed him to reach .

I it felt so good and I wasn't even all the way down yet .
I could tell he was holding back so I put myself all the way down and a strangled moan came from his throat .
In the room you could hear the faint slapping and muffled moans and whimpers alike .
It felt like he got bigger while he was in me his head was on my chest and his lips on my throat .

I rocked back and fourth an he groaned .

"Hunter, are you ok ?" I asked him

"Yes ,Aja god I don't know what to say, I feel like I'm gonna bust just by being In you and you haven't even moved much ." He told me

I kissed his  cheek as I rocked.
" baby girl" he mumbled  " you're doing such a good job taking my cock" he said .

I smiled god I love being praised .

  Being told that I'm doing a good job makes me wanna cream .

I push his shoulders back and ride him some more,
Fuck he feels so good.
   I'm so close I want him to come as well so I keep riding him.

  As soon as I clench around him he slips out .

  I almost cried at the feeling
  " Hunter ." I whine

I was so close it it feels like electricity flowing though my  blood .

He flips me over and began to slip his fingers in slowly.
Praising me and pillow talking me into a mind space where I only want to be filled to the brim with his cum.

The rest is kind of a blur .
  My body was hot and his body was keeping me grounded .
   All I could focus on was his deep thrusts when he slipped back him .

   I came so hard I saw fireworks behind my eyes
.

He stopped out and I hated how cold I felt when he was gone .
  He came back with a washcloth and began to clean and kiss my thighs .

Telling me what a good girl I was .

" Hunter please come back to bed ." I pleaded.

He tried to slip his hoodie on me but I wanted to feel him skin to skin .
  I wanted to trace his tattoos.

His laugh didn't reach my ears as I watched him .
I held my arms out and told him to lay in my tits

I love him

.

*

.

       *

.

    I'll probably go back and redo this I love their relationship, I did this in kinda fast so I'll go back and edit but
Thank you so much for reading.... feedback is totally welcomed 💕