24

Hunter (POV)

"Are you scared bunny?" I wanted to devour her .
Kiss every inch of her skin know every scar and freckle.
She shook her head and smiled at me as my hand tightened on her throat a bit just enough to restrict oxygen flow.

I drag my hand down to her full chest and flick her cute little nipple.

I kiss her cheeks and her nose.
I slowly work my way down and look up at her .

She has her eyes closed and a soft lazy smile on her lips.
Her hands in my hair the way I like it.

I get lower and lower till I finally kiss her pussy .
She's perfect soft and wet .
Her little clit erect and in need for attention it's only natural I give her what she needs.

She whined and quivered , her cute little moans music to my ears .
" Hunter" she whimpered .

I looked at her " yes bunny"

"Can I taste you too." She asked .
I would love more then anything to have her plump lips around my cock but this is about her.

"No bunny" I towered over her and let her taste herself on my lips .

"I'm not done just yet , don't worry you'll get a taste just let me worship you" I said to her .
She grasped the back of my neck pulled me closer .

She was like putty in my hands .
Her body soft and warm to the touch.

She was a drug .

I flipped us over so that she was on top .
I grabbed the condom and handed it to her .

"would you like to do the honors bunny". I asked her .

I almost busted right there as she ripped open the condom and slipped it on me .
Her hands were so soft and gentle .

I grabbed her hands and but them on my shoulders .

"Bunny this might hurt just a little bit I promise I'll make you feel so good" I whispered to her.
I never want to hurt her .

"I'm ok if you hurt me just a little Hunter" she whispered back as she kissed and sucked on my Adam's apple .

I slowly lowered her down I would say I'm a pretty good length and girth not to long to hurt her and just enough girth to make her feel good .

She whimpers and I slow her down, she hasn't taken all of me but she's doing such a good job the words are stuck in my throat.
I lower her just a tad bit more until she's fully seated .

I've never had a breeding kink but I might have just developed one in that very moment .
I wanted to fill her over and over again.
I wanted her to beg me to let her cum .
Just so I can repeat.
" Hunter are you ok ?"
I didn't realize I was holding my breath or squeezing her ass so tight .
"Yes ,Aja god I don't know what to say, I feel like I'm gonna bust just by being In you and you haven't even moved yet ."

I look her in the eye and Kiss her nose and her eyelids and her chin and her cheek and I start to mover her back and fourth.

She moans into my shoulder and my grip on her ass tightens .
I can't breath properly she feels so good I don't wanna rush her but I wanna fuck her into the next galaxy.
I take the hair tie from around my wrist and put her hair up as it starts to get in her face .

She pushed my shoulders down and places her hands on my chest .
Holy shit she looks like a goddess on top of me like this .
She starts bouncing a bit faster and I pay attention to her breast that bounce above me .

"That's right what a good girl" I moan .

I watch her smile as I praise her .
She starts pulsing around me and I flip is over and her her on her back .
She whines in disagreement.
"Hunter what are you doing please I -I was gonna cum". She pleads to me .

I smile at her and stroke her hair .
"The nights just begun I can't have you cumming just yet can I ."
Her eyes gloss as I toy with her little rose bud .
She's reduced down to groveling.
"My poor little bunny ."
"My sweet innocent girl."
I say as I slip my fingers in and out of her .

She try's fighting and making my fingers go faster but I remain at my slow and steady pace.
I slip off the condom and slip on a new one .

" on your stomach ass up please" I instruct her .
She follows without hesitation.

I don't know what to do , do I put my face In this glorious ass or do I fuck her from behind.
She's not ready for my dick in her ass just yet .

I spread her legs and slip in .
She's so wet she's dripping .
She's gripping that pillow pretty hard and all I hear are sounds of pleasure so I'm doing my job right .

I slowly start to build speed
She whimpers every time I thrust in and I'm so close to busting but she's gotta cum first that's my priority.

I stop and I hold my balls .
I take a deep breath not to go completely insane. I thought I had so much more self control than this .

"Hunter please" she begs .
Her face completely buried in her pillow.

"What's that bunny?" I taunt. "You can take it and hold on a little longer for me can't you ? I kiss her spine and leave hickys.
She whimpers in response

I'm solid at this point .
It's been a while since I've prolonged an orgasm like this .
I flip her in missionary and look at my mess of a bunny .
She can barely complete a sentence.

I slip back into her and fuck her hard no holding back .
"Oh god" I moan .

I'm gonna cum but I can't even warn her .
The only head I can think with right now is inside the love of my life .

She moans my name like it's the only word she knows .

I drive into her one last good time before she's creaming on my cock and I cum into the condom .

I go slide out but she holds me to her legs wrapped around me .
"Bunny you gotta let go so I can clean you up"
I say to her .
I want nothing more but to stay connected to her .

She released me and I slip out I grab a warm cloth and wipe the inside of her legs .
I kiss her stomach .
And grab on one my hoodies to slip over her .

"Hunter please come back to bed." She mumbled.

I laugh and try and try to slip the hoodie on her but she refused.

"Come lay in between my tits" she says

Theirs no way I'm letting that opportunity pass .
She hums a song and plays with my hair she kisses my four head " thank you for being gentle" she says .

"Of course Aja I would never wanna hurt you" I whispered back .
I listen to the sound of her heart beat as I fall asleep.

.

.

After an extensive amount of boy research I finished the chapter because I didn't like how short it was. I had a dom friend look over it he said it was pretty good so I'm ok with it .
Lmk if I should do Aja's POV as like a little bonus because sub point of view I can do . ;)