15

🔞... just a little

I listened to his heart beat , as it stormed outside.
Although his breaths are mostly silent and he looks lifeless he keeps a tight grip on my waist. I traced the tattoo that lined his collarbone.
I kissed his chest as I watched his long eyelashes kiss his cheek.
I moved out of his warm embrace and went to the swinging chair and grabbed my guitar .
I started humming a little tune as I strummed the strings .
I've always had a small problem sleeping , my papa use to come in and strum his guitar to put me to sleep .
      I looked at the clock and it said 4:53 in bold numbers.
   I Took a deep breath and looked at the man sleeping in my bed ,
He looks so soft and calm , although his size and tattoos and nicotine addiction make him look all big and bad he's currently cuddling with a dinosaur plushy that I have .
    I put down my guitar and head back to bed .

        I crawl on top of his warm chest and nuzzled  my face in his neck  I whispered " I love you " against his neck.
  He tightened his hold on me .

I fell asleep sometime just to be alone in bed .
  The smell of pancakes tickled my nose .

I stretched and smiled .
   I went to the bathroom and smiled as i saw hickys on my neck .
      And I laughed as I saw the hicky on my ass .
I brush my teeth and go to the kitchen.

   My fine ass man , I mean even though I told my mom he was my boyfriend that technically doesn't count, right?
    I walk behind him and put my arms around him making sure I don't touch the hot stove .
   " good morning baby ." He rumbled.
I don't reply I just kiss his spine as a good morning instead, it take me a little while to get in the mood to talk .
     " you ok bunny." He asked worry laced his voice .

I nod my head .
      He turns around and leans down to my height , I mean compared to him I might as well be five foot but I've only five five .
   He kisses
                  My forehead
                                        My nose
                                                         And my lips .

I lean into his warmth , the smell of cigarettes and coffee tickle my nose but not in a bad way .

He took my chin in the palm of his hand and tilted it so I would look up at him .
" Baby I think we should go out to dinner with your mom so I can show her that I am the perfect delinquent for you."He said
            I looked away and smiled a bit.
  " Really ."  I asked .
               He nods his head.

"My mother has always been strict, she's always been professions , she's always wanted straight A's out of me and I've always given her a perfect daughter I've never talked boys with her I've never had to".  I told him .

  " I understand, but I'm you're first boyfriend and I'm certainly you're last understanding ." I blush at his comment.
    I turn him back around and hug him from behind again.
    Then in the comfy silence we created my stomach had something to say .

He chuckled a bit and he started to kiss my neck , repeatedly kissing a spot that makes my heart quicken.
   He kissed and sucked my neck .
  I moaned .
    "   Mm my poor bunny ." He whispered in my ear .
"  Are you hungry ." He asked .
       I looked up at him and nodded my head .
"You wanna help me." He asked .

             Fuck me ....

I nod my head .
      I've never done this but I sunk to my knees and licked my lips .
   He was wearing his dark jeans again.

"Go ahead bunny ." He teased.
     I put my hands on his belt loops , time slows down between me and him, the sexual tension choking me .
   And not in a good way .

         His hand goes around my throat and I squeak a little from surprise.
       "You know you're mine right baby girl ." He asked.
His eyes ablaze and a smirk gracing his face .

      "We're gonna go slow baby ,because I know you're not quite ready yet but when I finally fuck that pretty pussy of yours you won't be able to walk for a long time."
          My head is empty except for wanting to please him .
      " Understood ?" He asked .

I nod my head .
       "Good , now get that beautiful ass up and get ready for breakfast."

" Yes sir ." I replied.

I walked to the table and tried to hide the blush on my face.

    I checked my phone only to see seventeenth messages from Christopher.

My eyes are immediately drawn to one message that read   "Are u getting railed or something , pick up your phone."

      I send an embarrassed emoji, I mean we didn't fuck but it's not something that should be pointed out .

     I texted him back telling him that I was doing homework that wasn't exactly a lie .

   I go to text my mom and ask her to eat lunch with Hunter and I .

       She responds with an address so I'm gonna guess that's where she wants to have lunch .

    Hunter comes up behind with a plate of pancakes and some green tea .
    " you know if you keep cooking for me I'm gonna get  fat." I tell him .
     He  raised his eyebrow .
"I'm fucking with you ." I tell him .
  He takes the whipped cream and plops it on my nose.
   I laugh and smear chocolate on him only for us to have a five minute breakfast fight .
   I take his head  and smack my lips to his  mixing the whipped cream and chocolate.
     "You've got whipped cream in your hair."I say.
I take his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

I start the hot water and take off the shirt that's on my body as well as my underwear.

I look at him as he stares at my body .
    I have slightly larger then normal boobs , a slim waist and a plump ass .
    I had a small skin discoloration  ,  that was all over my chest and stomach, that made me a little self conscious but by the way he was looking at me I know he didn't mind .

I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist, "come on the water is getting cold ." I told him

Although he was true to his word and we didn't fuck , the man was very talented with his fingers and tongue.

What a sex god ...

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the inconsistent updates, just have a lot on my plate rn.