36

I've got a bad feeling .
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, it almost feels like someone is watching me .
     Maybe I shouldn't have warn this dress I mean you can also see my ass but I thought the thigh highs would be a good way to show less skin .
I'm constantly pulling down my dress but even so I still feel too exposed.

I catch Hunter in the courtyard .
  "Hey  can you see my ass "
I whispered to him

I walk in front of him slightly .

He comes and he hugs me from behind.
  "No  you're fine would you like to wear my jacket it should be long enough if you want some coverage.
But bunny I think you look breathtaking "
  He holds my face and kissed me long and hard .

"Are you coming over later" I asked him
" I have to work at the shop for a session but yeah do you want me to bring lemon cake" he suggested,

I love lemon cake .

I nod my head enthusiastically.
I run along to my class after kissing him goodbye.

Off to my next class I'm slightly late and the door squeals open as I try and quietly make my way to my seat.

He clears his throat .
   " you're out of dress code" he snapped .

"This isn't high school and my outfit is fine" I whispered back hesitated to speak any louder .

"Would you like to repeat that" my professor grinding his teeth .

" what is you're problem with me I've done nothing wrong yet you've been up my ass all year"
I gained a bit of confidence but it slowly dwindled as I realize people are looking my way .
They pull their phones out to record and I simply take my seat and hide my face .

"Shit"
I can feel his eyes on me the entire class period, it give me the chills and it makes me uncomfortable.

"Aja stay after class" he says then with a final class dismissal I'm here, sitting in front of this man , scared he might try something.

" I have a feeling we got off on the wrong foot "
He takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeve, " you see I'm not much older then you dear I just want what's best for you and you're time in this class"  He takes off his glasses and  pinches the bridge of his nose .

"This outfit"  he looks at the small slip of skin in between my dress and sock .

He bends down and takes a stray curl and twists it around his finder " it just makes you look like a whore"

I lean away from him .
Tears clouding my vision.   Not from embarrassment but from anger .
He nods his head to the board at the front of the class .
  "Now take you're ass up there and finish the equations"   He barks .
I get up and walk out .
Never in my life have I been treated this way it left me with a sick feeling in my stomach.
I don't know what to do ,what if I lose my scholarship. No one would believe me. It would be his word over mine.

I reach the corner hyperventilating, close to tears what am I gonna do .