10

"Miss Aja if you would focus on our lecture and not dittle off to dream land that would be great. "
Professor Thimen called out .
   I startle and I can feel panic on my face .
"Um i-im sorry can you repeat the question " I stutter out. 
  " I asked, Identify the respective proton number, neutron number, and number of electrons found in 63/29 Cu. "
   "What the fuck " I take a deep breath because I know this I studied this shit in my sleep .
  "Um the answer is 29 34 annnnd 29. ". I nod my head knowing that's right .
   As professor Thimen nods his head he begins to lecture again .
     My mind wonders off to that little day dream I had I mean I did have lunch with him and we did get ice cream but after that he walked me to class and said he would see me later .
   I don't know why I was thinking such lewd things about that guy I only met him a couple of times.
    I smile though the thought of his hot built structure pressed against me made me feel warm and tingly.
    As the bell rings and I walk out of class I'm attacked from behind and my eyes are covered.  "Guess who " a males voices comes from behind .  Mm smells like coffee and I can feel his happy nature leaking from him definitely the opposite of hunter who screams wet dream and smells like cigarette smoke.
   " Christopher you gotta do better to surprise me you smell like coffee " I laugh as I take his hands from my face .
  As I turn around and ruffle his hair .
"  For an old Man you act like a child " I tell him with a small smile .
   He pouts
"I'll have you know I am a spring chicken and lady's have said my enthusiasm is hot" he rebuttals.
   I laugh and shake my head as I walk away.
This boy is a golden retriever.
   He jogs and sweeps me up onto his shoulder .

          "AHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU HEATHEN" I scream trying very hard not to land face first onto this mans butt.
     He puts a hand around my legs to insure my skirt doesn't fly up .
    "I will put you down if you say you'll have movie night with me this weekend " he offers .
    I sigh although a break sounds nice I can't .
" Christopher I have too much to do work and homework wise " I tell him sadly.
"Well poo " he starts letting me down but suddenly bounces me back onto his shoulder I land with a harsh sound .
"What if after work I come over and we study together that way we can spend quality time together and you can do work " he negotiated.
I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

" Fine we can study together this weekend will you put me down now please " I say .

As I'm let down we continue to walk and he tells me about this nagging nancy that keeps bothering him .
I'm listening but also I'm not as I see a talk brooding figure headed in our direction.
I start to run towards him but I slowed down as I don't want to embarrass myself by being too excited to see him .
I sing out his name to which he waves back .
I skip and bump into him like a bro would .
I don't know I've never had friends.
"How was class bunny " he asked me
" It was fun mostly introductory but I have an assignment where I have to make a poster of all of the periodic elements and what could make them react" I tell him as I walk around him in circles.

" Bunny ? " I hear scoffed out .

I look to see Christopher in a much gloomier mood then before, I don't like it I've never seen him upset or so blank faced.
"Oh yeah Christopher this is Hunter , Hunter this is
Christopher " I introduce them to each other.
Hunter does the kaneki finger crack to assert his dominance before shaking Christopher's hand .
I kinda feel like lightning would strike if they touched .
I nervously laugh and interrupt the weird battle of dominance between the men.
"Well you guys were the first people I met moving to this new place so I would appreciate it if you became friends please " I slightly tilt my head to give a more puppy dog look.
Hunter crossed his arms and shrugged while Christopher smiled and lightly patted my hair.
Hunter slings his arm over my shoulder while leading me away " come on bunny you've got homework to get started " I look at Christopher and smile his way as I mouth " you coming ".
I'm glad I'm making friends maybe the next thing on the list will be making a female friend all this testosterone is suffocating me .
.
.
.
Ha you thought she would do the dirty with him so early in the book no no no I have special things planned for this book :)