29

🔞

I moaned as he gripped my ass and pounded me from the back his moans got louder and his thrusts sloppy,

"Fuck bunny , such a good girl " he groaned.
"Please " I whimpered , I was wound up so tight I lost count how many times I came after the fifth .

———————————————————————
A little earlier

: .
.*

"Hunter I'm tired ready go home " I yawned.

I mean we were at the gym for like three hours.
He taught me how to use a punching bag so that if he wasn't around to handle creeps I could kick some ass .
He finished up his last rep and cleaned off the Machine.
"Come on little bunny all I know is that you did really good today. ".
He tried to hug me while he was all sweaty, that's a no for me but I gave him a small quick peck on the lips .

He drove us to my apartment and I opened the door and told him I'm getting in the shower.
" there's fruit in the refrigerator if you wanna make a smoothie." I yelled .

I started my hot shower and tied my hair up I was way too tired to wash it .
I hear the bathroom door open and a soft " may I join you "
I open the shower door and peek my head out .

"Come on " I smile at him

He gets in and hugs me from behind.
I turn around with my loofah and start to rub him down .

I trace his tattoo that flow down his stomach and on to his thighs .

" I love you "
I told him .

I kiss his chest and slowly sink down to my knees giving him time to tell me to stop what I'm doing .

He grabs my face looks at me and smiled " I love you too Aja "

I continue kissing up and down his body avoiding his cock until I see it slowly become semi hard .

I take his dick in my mouth inch my inch and look up to see him shallow breathing with eyes closed.

He grabs my hair and and pumps me on his dick .

I gag a couple times but I like it . He takes me and picks me up pinning me against the shower wall . I have to stop him before he puts me on his cock . I can tell he's hanging on by a thread .
"Hunter we don't have a condom in here . " he catches his breath and puts me down .
" I'm sorry " he says as he kisses my neck . We finish the shower and he wraps a towel around me .

He picks me up and sets me on the bed .

I kiss him soft and gently.
" I almost lost my mind with you in those shorts today" he says .
" everyone could see what was mine ". He flops next to me still in a towel .
" I think you handled it pretty well ." I told him .

I crawled on him .
And sat on his lap .
" My big bad bear " I kissed him "protecting his bunny "
He flipped us over " I wouldn't let anything happen to you AJa "
The soft kiss turned rough and hot .

He took off my towel and I backed up to grab the box that was under my bed .
I took out the condom and slipped it on him gently.

———————————————————————
Four hours later .

I was sitting on his lap we were both reading while music played in the background.

He turned me and made sure I was looking at him .

"I'm gonna marry you "

I looked at him in shock .
" not right now but when we get out of college and you start med school I'm gonna build us a house where ever you want to live " he continues.

"We're gonna have an office with two desks and work side by side "

I start to tear up because I want that with him .
" why are you crying " he asked as he kissed my cheek.

" Because that sounds perfect" I told him .

We fell asleep on the couch his head on my chest and me beneath him it's only been a couple months since we started dating but everything feels so right when I'm with him.

:
  .

*. 

I'm trying to add some drama any suggestions?