31

"Please talk to me". Hunter asks
I cried for about an hour, which led me to falling asleep, and when I woke up I was wrapped around Hunter .
I didn't say anything not because I didn't want to but because I didn't feel like talking .

I didn't feel the need to explain why I'm crying .
I just didn't feel like it and I just wanted him to simply hold me .
"Did I do something wrong"? He asked kinda tense.
I shook my head and buried my face into his neck .
"Are you ok now"? He asked.
I nodded my head to implicate yes .
He sighed and kissed me .
" I'm always here for you"
" do you know why ?" He asked .

I looked up at him with doe eyes and a tilted head and he replied "because you're my girl , and I never wanna see you cry or upset because as long as I'm around I'll always try make you happy ." " and if you do get upset I'll always be here for you to talk to or not talk to."
He kisses my four head and I just about cry again.
" what did I do to deserve you ." I whispered.

He held me close , our heartbeats were almost in sync.

———————————————-————————

It's been a few days since my breakdown and iv distanced myself a little from everyone , I keep Hunter updated like I'm home and ive eaten and that I'm ok but I don't have the energy to keep on a face for anyone .
  I love Hunter but I don't want him to see me like this .
Broken and slightly defeated , my mom wants me to spend the week with her and I don't want to. I don't have the energy to answer all of her interrogation questions .

  I lay in bed seeing as I have no school today and I've completed a  good chunk of homework I have the opportunity to just sleep read and do nothing .

I wanna  cuddle tho " hey Siri call daddy "

Don't judge me he put that in there himself, I just never changed it .

" calling daddy mobile."
I roll over and let it ring .

  When he picks up I smile .
"Watcha doin " I ask .

"Homework " he sighs .

Do you wanna come over and do it together "  I blush momentarily " homework I mean . "

He chuckled " yeah we can do it together " he replied " don't make it dirty " I giggle

"Baby I know youve been a little distant but I understand that you might need space so just let me know I'll give you some money and you can go anywhere you want like the bookstore, or get coffee, or get your nails done"  he explained over the phone

I sigh " I just didn't want you to see me like this , all gross and vulnerable"

"Baby I would love you if you were blowing snot bubbles and all gross from the flu ." He chuckled out

———————————————————————

You know I'm not sure how we ended up like this, one moment he was hugging me and we were slow dancing in the kitchen the next he was dicking me down like he hasn't seen me in forever.
I was chanting his name like I would forget if I didn't .

I was at a loss for words .

My nipples were hard up against the counter and my ass stung in a good way as his hand hit it every couple of seconds.
His thrusts were fast and deep and it felt so good as he pulled my hair from the scalp .

Every so often I would hear him whisper things like " such a good girl " under his breath and it was such a turn on knowing he needed me as much as I needed him in this moment.

I was pulsing around him and he stopped got to his knees and ate me out while I was on the counter .

When I think of doing the deed on the counter I always thought it was unsanitary but although it is it's incredibly hot .

"Fuck Hunter" I moaned .

He looked up at me . His eyes clouded with lust .

Before I could finish he stopped once again and started kissing up my body . I whined in desperation. His fingers in place of where his mouth was .

"Don't worry bunny I'll fuck all the sadness away" he whispered he switched switched condoms and started fucking me again full on eye contact.

I tucked my head into his neck as I reached climax for the third time , the pressure was so delicious my toes curled within my dino socks .

He slowed his thrusts and went deeper .

He was in control and I loved every moment of it .

He filled the condom as I pulsed around him we both moaned in sync , as we found pleasure.

He kissed my forehead and help my face , " that's all you needed" he told me " look at my girl" he kissed me some more " some tender love and care and a rough fuck to clear your head"

"And I will come over and fuck the bad thoughts away every time if you need me to"  he chuckled .

I smiled at him because maybe he was right I feel a lot better , not because we fucked but because I could feel his heart beating as fast as mine and I could smell his musky scent .

This is what I needed, I was trying not to be codependent on him but I'll allow it just this one. .

We moved to the couch and although he was only in his boxers and I was only in a large shirt and Socks I cuddled up to him .

It felt too good not to place myself directly on his bulge, I don't move but I stayed on him like a bitch in heat .

I traced his tattoos as it became a recurring thing to do .

  I traced the familiar lines and closed my eyes.
Just listen to the sound his heart made .

The constant beat lured me to sleep .

I have so much to worry about , my creepy teacher , my mom , and all the other things out of my control, but with him I don't need to worry about being in control. He's got me and I know for a fact he won't let me go . 

  Anything that happens we can handle together . Im so  happy my mind is quiet .

.

   .

*.

Sorry for the delay I'm still having trouble fitting in drama trying to figure out what the plot is and where this is going , I didn't want it  incredibly long but it's gonna have to end at some point I just gotta figure it out .

Anyway thank you for the love and support and for being patient while I figure this out <3