12

How does he expect me to concentrate when he's in my kitchen looking like that.
Even though this is the first time he's ever been in my apartment it looks like he's been here forever.
He noticed the shoe rack by the door and instantly took his shoes off.
He placed his wallet and keys by mine on the little hooks that I have, and he told me to go study and he would bring me a cup of tea .
Ugh this man is literally perfect.
The thing is should i be the one to tell him I like him first orrrrr do I just let nature take it's course and we fall madly in love with each other by Christmas like a hallmark movie.
I giggled at the thought.
"What's so funny " he asked.
  I snap my gaze up at him"Hm, oh, uh nothing I was just thinking about a response for this question." I smile at him.
   He nods his head unsure but content.

      He notices my record player that sits on my bookshelf and hooks his phone up to hit.
Ok saying the slow  version of streets by Doja cat which I don't completely hate even though I don't listen to her music.

   I looks at me and smiles .
   I never noticed that he had a dimple on his left cheek.
      He goes into the kitchen as he hears a timer go off , I take off my tops to only leave myself in my brawlet  skirt and socks.
   I let my hair down and push my glasses up .
I'm comfy with mood music and the smell of food caressing my nose, this is what I would call enjoying the simple things in life.

    I strain my eyes and my fingers getting the paper done as well as the homework from my other classes .
  Just as I slip my glasses off and pop my back Hunter walks back in with two bowls. I can see how hot it is by the steam coming from it.
   I go and reach for it but Hunter pulls it away ." No it's to hot bunny you'll burn yourself." I quickly lift my hands away from the bowl and he sets it down in front of me .  
   I start eating as he sets his down in front of him.
  It was a tofu like chilli , with soy meat and crackers I forgot I had.
   I look up to tell him how good it is until often by the weekend starts playing in the background, and suddenly I'm in a whole other body  a diffrent mind , as if a movie scene was about to start.

In my head just flashes of a red room cross my vision with a shirtless him grabbing onto the bed sheet as if if we're my throat,
   I choke on my chilli and cough as he slips his hand down his pants it almost seems like I'm on thirst trap TikTok.
    I snap back to my first state of mind as a hand waves infront of my head .
  "Are you ok " he asked
     I clench my thighs as the feeling of attention made it's presence known.
   Like I already know he's hot my body doesn't need to react in such lewd manor.

I nod my head and continue eating my soup.

I'm hopeless he probably doesn't even like me like that , not to mention I've only known him a short time.

   I admire him from afar even though he's so close.

"Thank you for cooking you didn't have to do that " I tell him in a slight shy manor.
   He smerks and tells me not to worry about it .

  "Ugh this boy is perfect " I think to myself.