35

I'm not the type to get jealous .

It is just a project and I know that at the end of the day he's mine , but it's more the fact that this bitch , excuse my French , has her hand all over my boyfriend.
I sit back and do my homework as well classical music blasting through my pods and my fingers typing away at my residence form .

I've done this like six times waiting for a hospital to get back to me .
He leans away from her touch as he's clearly not interested and he looks my way as I'm on the other side of the library.
He knows I'm there , he knows I trust him but when you have a hot boyfriend it open up a whole new worry pit.

She's pretty.
Natural blond with curves she's smart but acts like she doesn't understand ,which leads Hunter to help her .
We've been busy these last few days . But wait let you tell you about last night.

———————————————————————————
The night before *

"Hunter" I call him .

He looks up from his computer and I shutter .
" what is your take on family" I ask
He furrows his brow " it's important to me you know that"
I nod
"I know but I mean like, starting your own family" I whisper .

"Oh"
He closed his computer and asked me to come sit on his lap .

"Aja , I already told you I'm gonna put a ring on that cute little finger, but when we're ready ." I nodded .
"And as for children we will have some when we're stable financially."
I nod again he tilted my head to look at him " why are you asking me this"

"B-because I'm late , and I'm scared to take the test" I admit.
He hums and takes me off his lap. He gets up and walks to the door .

He looks at me . My head down and my eyes glossed with tears .
He grabs shoes but not his own .

He comes slips on my shoes and then puts his on .

He holds out his hand .

"Come on we'll take the test together" I look up at him a light smile on his face .

I nod again .
Maybe it's just stress , maybe my period being late has nothing to do with being pregnant.

And I was right the four tests we took all came out negative, and I decided I was gonna get a more reliable form of birth control instead of the pills.

Hunter was there for me every step of the way , never letting go of my hand and always giving me words of comfort even though I know he was worried too.

———————————————————————————

How could I not trust someone like that.

I look up as I hear giggling which interrupted my thoughts .

He's not one to crack jokes he's a very serious dude.
He looks my way rolling his eyes and mouthing I didn't say anything funny .

I smile a bit .
I pull out my phone and text him " do you want me to save you ."
He chuckled and shook his head .

" I'm almost done here"
" Wanna get food"

He knows food is a weakness of mine .

After about thirty minutes I'm done and so is he ,he's packing up and as I go over to meet him I hear

" so like do you wanna go get food or something I'm starving" she asked him .

I interrupt "hey Hunter that sandwich spot you like is still open , I ordered for pick up so we gotta go"

He ignored her question.
But she didn't like that " Um excuse me do you not know any manners ,me and my project partner are talking here"

He sighed " gabby meet my girlfriend Aja , aja meet gabby" he introduced us .

"Hi it's nice to meet you" I kept my tone light even though her face was turning red.

"Did you wanna join us I mean we will already have our food but I wouldn't mind waiting" I ask her .

She huffs and declines my offer .

"Hunter doesn't date ....he fucks" she states

Kind of bold of her to just say that out loud like that.

" So are you just a quick fuck then" I ask her .
She raises her eyebrow

"Not yet " .she smiled confidence leaping off of her
Hunter has yet to step in but only because he knows that he doesn't need to .

" and when it happens I'll be the first to rub it in your face"

I look at Hunter his face made of stone .
He clears his throat and says " that's funny becaus,e as I recall I've been dodging you since freshman year . Gabby you're a nice girl but I'm not into you and I have never been .
This fancy you created it's not gonna happen ." He stated .

And that was that he grabbed my hand and we walked away . " it was nice meeting you"I shot back at her
She stood there shocked .

"I'm sorry you had to see that"
He told me .

"It's whatever ,I trust you and from the looks of it she's been trying a long time to get in your pants." I laugh .

I step infront of him .

I look into his eyes and stated " I'm yours and your mine and no one is gonna split us ."
I smile as he puts his arms around me. "I'm yours and your mine and no one is gonna split us bunny"
He repeated.
I kinda think those will be our wedding vowels.
But I might just be fantasizing.