23

•

. *

.

Laying under the stairs with him was almost like being in our own word .
  Just him and I .
   I put my head on his chest listening to every beat . He smiled at me when I kissed his heart .
  I wish we could stay here forever.
"You sleepy bunny." He asked
I shook my head " I'm content." I replied.
He kissed the top of my head .
When done with dinner we headed back to the main floor , to shower and change into something comfy . He announces that he's gonna go shower as I relax on the comfy memory foam bead .
The idea to get in the shower with him bloomed and although I don't want to invade is personal space sounds really hot .

I slip off my dress and think about what I might say or do .
My cheeks warm , thinking about how build and how good he looked in general.
The v line holding a gift only the Greek gods could give .
I'm so happy because when he walks past you can see how other girls want him but at the end of the day he would still be sleeping on my thighs.

I look at my self in the mirror and make my hair a bit wild lookin .
I open the door to the bathroom and open the screen door .

He looks at me eyes wide .
I look at him nerve trying to creep up my throat .
I step in and take the loofah from him .
I gently wash his chest and his abs i make him turn around as I press up against him my breasts on his back , wrapping my arms around him I lightly say " I hope this was ok " slightly second guessing myself and my actions towards him.

He turned around and brought his hands to my face .
He leaned in and I could spell the toothpaste on his breath .
He lifted my chin and pressed his lips to mine , it was soft and slow the sound of the shower stream faded out as I only payed mind to how fast my heart was beating .

He pulled me closer which I didn't even think possible I felt every inch of his being . He felt hot like any moment he could burst into flames .

I needed him so bad .
I wanted him to take me .

I sank to my knees dragging my hand across his body. His breathing hitched as I touched his cock .
He was so hard and so warm I was almost too flustered to do anything else but pump him .

He took my hand in his and slowed me down .

I look up to see his face scrunched and his head thrown back .

I take a leap a put it in my mouth .

Oddly enough I liked it .

He moaned again " that's a girl you're doing so well".
I hollow out my cheeks like I've seen girls in porn do .

What I gotta do some research.
   It was a lot harder sucking him off then I thought it would be . While my mouth could only take so much my hand made up for .

I explore him with my tongue , I Found his little head slit and licked the precum off .
  He instantly bucks and I gag .

He's breathing so hard .

He takes his cock away from my mouth and picks me up .
   His cheeks red and pure lust in his eyes .

"Bunny, I wanna fuck you so bad but In order to do this we have to do it properly."
  I nod my head .
    As he kisses my throat and marks me .

"We would need a safe word what your comfy with not to mention rules because I don't wanna push you into something you're not comfortable with"  he explained

I'm actually very familiar with the bdsm relationships , doms and subs being a sub myself. But never being with a dom .

It took a lot of reading to figure out why wanting to be roughly fucked made me ache inside .

"Hunter As long as I'm with you I trust you with my mind body and soul" I whispered to him .

" you could do anything you want to me Hunter I trust you ."

With that being said he asked if doing red green and yellow were ok and I nodded my head .

We exited the shower and he picked me up and put me straight on the bed .

He touched my face and went to my throat slightly tightening his grip .

"Hunter " I whimpered

He smiled .

.

.

.

* I don't really know if I like this chapter