8

My day runs smoothly since I met Christopher , he's at his last year of college in a university across town , and he only has classes on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday nights .
     He said he would introduce me to the city when I didn't have classes .
   I'm really glad I met him he's pretty much been my saving grace . 
    It's really odd because I still can't get that tattooed grump out of my head even though I haven't talked to him in like two weeks.
   I  pull up to the school and take a deep breath.
I put my small bag with my laptop keys and other essentials on my shoulder.
   My heeled ankle boots click on the sidewalk as I take everything in .  I brush down my skirt and straighten my blazer.
     I head to my first lecture hall and find my seat .
I'm kinda excited but like nauseated too .
    It's just nerves.
    The professor walks in and my lecture starts .
    My first lecture is actually a psychology lesson.
My fingers fly across my keyboard when a familiar scent washes over me .
  I feel my heart quicken a bit.

" hello bunny "  I smile a bit at the quiet deep voice . " hello hunter" I greet him back.
    We sit and take notes only the tapping of keys in the silence between us.
   I admire him as he raises his hand to answer questions , I have a thing for intelligent people.
   As the lecture wraps up I shy look up at him .

" so I owe you a lunch . What do you you think ." I ask him .
   " Yeah , I know a nice little burger spot" he says he takes my bag and I go to stop him but he walks off.
   My heels click as I catch up to him , "my next class is at two what about you " I ask .
    " my next class is at four but I'll come to your class with you ." He says .
  My cheeks heat up a bit.
      " Y-you dont have to ".  I look up at him my boots make me come to his chin but he's still a bit taller then my 5'5 height.
     He raises his eyebrow and holds out his hand.

" give me your phone bunny"  I tilt my head in confusion.
  " Come on " I unlock my phone and give it to him , I Peek at the screen and see he's putting his number in my phone.

I dont know why I felt giddy in that moment I mean I've only got family in my contacts. So I don't know it feels good getting a friend i mean besides Christopher.

I shake my head" lead the way I'm hungry "
    We walk in silence ,of course I want to talk to him but I kinda don't feel the need to .
    He grabs my hand and we make our way to a black sports bike . He hops on the bike and tells me to get on .
       I look at it ,then at him then at the bike again.
" you expect me to get on that " I ask him.
      He holds out a helmet.
" what if we fall" I ask him .
       "We won't fall bunny trust me "  he tells me .
I smooth down my skirt and hop on the back putting the helmet over my curls.
    I scoot close to his body heat and I can feel him tense as I wrap my arms around his waist.
  "  You ok " I ask him  he shakes his head .
          " Am I holding on too tight". I ask him again
"No babygirl you're fine "

   I duck my head in his shoulders as he starts the bike.
       Babygirl, no ones ever called me that I mean no ones called me bunny before either . 
   I'll have to ask why he calls me bunny. 
       But babygirl I like .
I like the way it sounds when he says it.

Ugh I'm pathetic drooling over this guy.

   My thighs clench around his waist as we weave through cars but it's kind of exhilarating almost like when I'm on my longboard.
   We pull up to this diner and I hop off the bike with a smile on my face .
    I grab his arm in excitement. " you do that everyday that's so fun the way we were going through cars and we were going super fast " I rambled and he chucked a bit .

" What " I ask slightly out of breath.
   He takes the helmet off and tries to fix my helmet hair and put life back into my curls.
  "You're cute that's all " he whispers .
I go to respond but he shakes his head and walks off.

    I smile again he thinks I'm cute .
My heels tap against the concrete as I skip to catch up to him .