20

*

.
.  *

*
    *
I finally took a break, yeah I love learning and one day I'll be able to help people but I look at all these people simply living their life and I wonder have I made an impact.
    I haven't seen Hunter since he went on that family trip or whatever but we call and text constantly, not to mention I haven't been talking to Christopher I just wouldn't know what to say to him .
   I decided I'm also gonna take a break it's spring and I wanna feel idk some sort of peace.
  I pack my bags and decided to go to the beach I'll rent a little beach hut and I'll talk bare foot on the beach if I would like .
  I decided to tie my hair up and catch the bus
I think I'm also gonna explore the woods .
Take pictures. See cute animals.

My mom always said I was like my father , when they met in high school they were so incompatible she was or better word is workaholic and only cared about getting the best grades and the best test scores while he explored nature was really into spiritual things and just feeling alive for the moment.

I've grown to worry but I've also grown to go with the flow of things.

I like to say I'm a natural witch collecting crystals and charms and reading all about how we came to the world as spiritual beings to experience mortality.

Which sounds crazy to most.

The bus ride was a little over two hours but I enjoyed the view.  I walk to the little hut I rented on the beach . It was nice and secluded and you didn't see another hut unless you walked a little bit .

I checked for cameras, microphones like my mother told me to do long ago , she gets a bit paranoid when it comes to things like this .

The bed wasn't really a bed but a net u crawled into with blankets and pillows .  I smiled as the sunset came through the windows

This is exactly what I needed.