5

Despite being twenty I can't help but think I'm doing something thing wrong , I'm technically an adult and adults get tattooed all the time .
I twist my curls as I stand outside of the tattoo shop.
It looks really nice on the inside but I can't make my feet move .
I want this .
I wanna do this, this is the first thing I wanted to do when I moved out .
I thought about what I would get all morning I'm not backing down.
I bite the side of my cheek and grab the door handle .
I walked in and I'm greeted with plants and beautiful pictures and even a little gnome by the door .
I released a breath, here I was thinking it was gonna be filled with scary men and like rock music or something dumb .
I head to the front counter and ring the little Bell that they have on the counter .

"One second " I hear from the back of the shop . I take this time to look around .
They have a goldfish tank and soft looking waiting seats . A book on the table catches my eye .
I start looking through it and I'm amazed at all of the art work here .
I even see some art work and story's about people's scars that they've covered up .

"Very admirable " I whisper to myself .
A tug at my dress draws my attention away from the book .
It's a small girl. No more then five or six
I smile at her .
"are you a princess " she asked.
I squat down to he level and whisper "yes but I'm undercover so you can't tell anyone ok"
She looked worried by my response but whispered back " my bubba can help you he's really big he can chase any monster away "

"Oh he can ?" I ask. She laughed and nods her head.
She grabs my hand and and sits with me on the couch .
She tugs at my curly hair .
" Can you do this to my hair " She asked
"Do what to it sweetheart " I respond .
Her hair is in a cute puff bun on the top of her head .
I'm sure she got a beautiful head of hair under all that gel .
"Amara , where are you dude I gotta get you to nanas house " I hear a loud high voice shout from the back of the shop.

So her name is amara , how pretty.
A woman slightly older then me walk into the front and pauses as I have her child beside me .
She looked at me and shook her head.
She sighs " come here kid ,you're gonna give me gray hair I swear . "
The little girl hops off the couch and runs toward the women. Who i will assume is her mother.
" sorry about that , have you been waiting long "
She asked me .
I shake my head and smile " nope I just got here ."

"Ok cool I gotta be somewhere but I can call hunter he's pretty good " she told me.
" i'm assuming this is your shop" I ask her . Thinking back I wonder if it's the same hunter that gave me the card . That would be kinda weird.

She nods her head and picks up amara .

"HUNTER WE GOT A COSTUMER " she shouts as she walks out the door kid in hand.
I here muffled walking from the back of the store and once again come face to facewith the handsome smoking Greek god .
" Oh hey it's coffee shop girl " wow ok he forgot my name .
"Ha ha ". I pause to catch my nerve " that's me ."

"So what do you want " he asked as he circles around the counter his brown hair is up in a bun and his muscle shirt showing all of his beautiful ink .
I bite the inside of my cheek so hard I hear a crunch noise . " I um actually wanted to get a tattoo today like two of them today . "I stutter over my words .

Stupid stupid stupid.

He chucked a bit " well I didn't think you would be here to get your nails done bunny . "
My face screws at the pet name " did you like forget my name or is this like a thing that you do ."
I ask him shyly.

"Why would I forget a pretty name like Aja " he hums .
My mouth opens to respond but my brain seems to have gone on vacation.

I shake my head I'm here for business.

" Anyway ." I start " I wanna get two tattoos today Is there like paperwork I need to do or something " I did my research so I didn't come empty handed .
It'll cost just about one hundred dollars for the things that I want .
" yeah  " he grunts and grabs some forms from behind the counter .
I shyly look away from his ass but the dudes got some cake .

Ew stop , I shake my head at the thought I don't even freaking know this guy and I'm looking at his ass.
He takes out the paper work and it takes me twenty minutes to fill it all out .
I put my identification on the clip board and bring it to him when I'm done .
" Here you go " he looks everything over and his ears get slightly red .
" interesting placement . " he paused to look me in the eye " you know that's gonna really hurt right " his deep green eyes showed worry .
But I smile at him and say " I mean yeah but I'm ok with that."
He nods his head and tilts his head towards the back room.
" So you like a little pain " he smirked " noted "
I duck my head down with a nervous smile not super sure how I should respond to that .

"How long have you been tattooing people "
I asked him

He shrugged "I like doing it while school is out " I nod my head.

"What school do you go do " i asked him.

"Stanford " he told me .

"I start there too " I beam up at him "maybe we'll see each other around "

He grunts and points to the chair.

"take the top of your dress off " he said as he finished sanitizing the chair .
   I nod my head.

I watch him as he gets the stencil and tools ready.
   I hope he can't hear my heart beat .

Goosebumps arise on my arms as he slightly moves the band of my bra .

  I was kinda hoping that a woman would be doing my tattoo but a hot guy works too you know absolutely nothing to worry about .

   I hear him take a deep breath and he starts drawing on my rib directly under my right boob .

His hands are cold .

I really really really hope my nibbles don't get hard that would be kinda embarrassing on my part .
   I kinda loose track of time as I here piano in the background .
   Beethoven Sonata No. 14 "moonlight" in c minor, I believe.
  I tap my fingers along .

I haven't really played in a long time but my dad use to let me dance on his feet to this song . So I learned it.
    "Ok  how's this look ". He asked startling me out of my thoughts.
   He hands me a mirror and I see a perfect lilac under my brest and curving up to the center of my chest .
  "Perfect " I say.  He hasn't even started on the actual tattoo and it already looks perfect.

He nods and starts the stencil on the other side .
  His hand caresses the side of my boob and I shiver a bit , and i see a small smirk make way on his face .

This is gonna be a long appointment.