9

I smile as he stuffs his face with fries .
He's like a big messy kid .
I as a lady put lots of fries on my veggie burger and stuff my face politely.
He challenged me to a milkshake drinking contest and I ended up having milkshake squirt out of my nose.
It was smooth and the first time I actually heard him laugh. Like a full body laugh.
He seems kinda cold and mean first glance but once you get to know him he's actually really fun , and very creative.
And I mean he's hot so there's that .
He's humble too , all the girls that look at him and give him their number he just brushed off .
He gives off such a bad boy vibe and I don't know I love it .
It makes my heart race when he smiles at me or when he touches my waist when we walk together.
We stop for ice cream and as he licks the cone I get a weird feeling in my stomach, kinda like butterflies but hot and tingly.
I clear my throat and smile at him.
" you have ice cream on the side of your face " I tell him .
I take my thumb and wipe it off of his face and lick it off my thumb.
I look at him as his cheeks flush red
He puts his hand around my waist and leans into my ear .
" don't tease baby girl or I could really put that mouth to use " his voice is deep and rough yet soft and hot.
I get tingles down my spine and a slight whimper comes from my throat.
"Sorry"I whimper , he takes a finger and Lifts my chin so I make eye contact with him .
"Don't be baby, should we get back so you can go to your class " I nod my head.
I take his hand in mine and drag him to an ally .
I know I've only known him for a couple of days but god he makes me feel hot inside.
Something that I've never felt and I want to feel lt more .
I look at him in his eyes and ask him " why do I feel the way I feel with you " my cheeks grow hot as he smiles down at me .
"How do I make you feel babygirl " I hesitate to answer the question.
I try and slow down my breathing in fear he would hear how fast my heart is beating.
" Hm bunny " he asked as he backed me into a wall " do I make you feel hot and tingly " he asked I nod my head. He put his thumb on my lips" aww baby girl you want me to do something about it " I tilt my head " like what " I ask quietly.
"You wanna skip skip class and find out baby" he presses up against me and I feel his hard anatomy press against my stomach.
I'm at a lost for words.
I've never felt like this . But I want it . Bad .
I nod my head a get on my tippy toes . I press my lips against him and it was as if a fire was lit.
He puts both of his hands on my ass so I'm pressed firmly against his cock .
I hum as he puts his tongue in my mouth he tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I pull his hair and he moans against me .
" god baby girl you wanna go to my place" I nod my head and smile .
"Come on let's go " I don't know why Im so attached to him but he makes me feel good his touch is hot it made me smile as a low growl came from his throat.

.
Ok maybe it's not a slow burn. 🤭