11

"Hunter please" I whine to him.  As I sit on his lap.
    "What babygirl" he says in a hot deep voice.
     He puts his hands on my ass and grinds  his hard cock against me.
    " All the things I could do to my needy bunny" Hunters voice just screams lust and sex.
     It's burning me up inside.
I kiss him deep and passionately, faster and harder, submitting to him in every way.
    He slips my shorts off and -.

Beep beep beep beep .

         I open my eyes to a sun lit ceiling I lift off my covers and check if all of my clothes are still in tact.
   I put my arm over my eyes and sigh.
Why do I keep having dreams about that man.
That delicious spicy man.
        I laugh at the thought of calling him spicy to his face.
       Or even begging in his ear ,I wonder  if he would like that.
    I mean I don't even know if he likes me ,like that .

I lift my hand to catch the suns rays.   As I think of Hunter I can't help but thing of all of the possibilities .
     I wonder if my mother would approve of a bad boy like him .
    I sit up in bed and grab my phone only to have my phone ring with Hunters name on the screen.

I smile as I answer.
     " hey bunny do you have class today?" He asked
"Nope no class for me just homework and I'm gonna "go down to the bookstore and help for a little bit why" I replied.
  "  Hm ok well I was going to this art museum and wanted to know if u wanted to go ."
    I get really excited I've been meaning to explore the museums here.
  I clear my throat to hide the smile in my voice " what time are you going " I ask him  he lets out a chuckle " whenever your free , so after work "  he tells me. I smile and I pray he can't hear my excitement through the phone.
    " Ok it's a date" I say .
"Ok it's a date" he laughs back.
      Once he hangs up I hold the phone to my chest and squeal.
    I get up and put all of my hair into a messy bun. I pick out my outfit and hop in the shower singing everything stays the same from adventure time .
   I shave my legs and pits and get out of the shower fresh as a daisy.
     I put my hair in a fluffy long ponytail and but on my outfit to go down to the bookstore.
    I'll study more tonight but I want to do my shift at the bookstore and go meet up with Hunter as soon as possible.
   I lock up My loft and head down stairs.
       I open up the shop and place our newest books on display.
     As soon as I opened the store people started pouring in.
.....
    Six grueling hours later and I can finally leave.

I say goodbye to my coworkers and step out of the door ready to call Hunter when suddenly an arm is put over my shoulder.
    I look up and smile at Hunter as he take a puff of his cigarette and throws it to the ground .

   "Hi bunny " he says to me. Normally I would hate the smell of smoke to be honest it's repulsive but on him mixed with his body cologne it makes him smell manly.
  " Hi Hunter" I lean into his arm.
" Ready to go to the museum" he asked me  I nod my head and smile at him.
I don't know why I'm so eager to go out with him, I love being in his company. He makes me feel hot and tingly inside.
    "What are you thinking about " he asked.
I look up to him and I shake my head " just school "
   He grabs my hand to stop me from walking forward.
    "Are  you worried about school." He asked. I nodded my head, I've always been a straight A student , I shouldn't let a boy cloud my mission.
  I turn to him and put my arms around his waist.
      He stiffens for a moment before hugging me back "how about we go back to your place and you can do homework and I'll help and whenever you wanna take a break I can make you food and watch a movie"
He proposed.
      I looked up at him and I ask him if that was ok .
"Of course bunny come on " he told me .

I've never met a guy like him he intrigues me he can be cold but never to me I've seen him ignore a group of beautiful women drooling over him but the next he's bringing me home cooking me dinner and helping me with homework.
  I grab his hand and put it on top of my head.
He looks at me confused and pats my head.
    I smile at him
I hope I spend more time with him.

.
.
.
.