𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

You coming back to me, was all I needed for my own happiness 

Another couple of days went by, Aurora and Shelly build a friendship. They met up in between lessons and when Shelly needed help by some subjects Aurora helped her at school. 

Right now she was siting in class when her phone started to ring, the teacher gave her a warning glance so she excused herself to the bathroom. "Hello?" Auroras voice was kept down as she answered. "Might want to come outside, baby." 

She'd recognize this voice everywhere... Roman. A smile made it's way across her face as she ran towards the fire escape. Roman already stood there with a smirk as he realized she's wearing his hoodie. 

Aurora didn't know if it was okay to hug him, maybe he changed his mind... Her hands were fidgeting and he noticed, he always did. The young Godfrey took a step forward and pulled her into his chest, wrapping his arms around her. 

The young girl hid her face in his chest and started to finally calm down fully. "Hi..." She whispered smiling softly. Romans chest started vibrating as he laughed, pulling away slightly just to look at her. "Hey." The corner of his moth pulled up into a smirk. "You're staring." A blush crept onto her cheeks and she rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up, Godfrey."

Roman smirked and leaned down to kiss her but from outside there was a car honk. "Bloody fucking wolf..." Roman whispered reopening his eyes. Aurora giggled and smiled up to him. "Don't be angry with him." The boy rolled his eyes but still smirking softly before pulling away. "Alright, shit. Rumancek fuck off I'm already coming damn!" He yelled the door out.

"You should get going now, darling." Aurora said nodding towards the door. "Yeah... I'll come to your place later okay?" Roman said before walking out the door. The girl stood there for a few seconds before shaking her head and walking outside too. "Godfrey?" she said quickly and Roman turned around. But before he could answer Auroras lips were already on his pulling him down slightly.

His hands rested on her hips and hers rested on the back of his neck playing with his hair slightly. Roman pulled her closer resting his hands on top of her ass, squeezing softly. A gasps escaped her and Roman took the chance to deepen the kiss.

Before anything could go further there was another honk making them break apart. Roman leaned his forehead against hers. "Continue this later at your place...?" He whispered slightly out of breath making Aurora nod and chuckle softy. "Of course, Rome." 

Aurora waved at Peter who shook his head at them chuckling. "I'll go back to class." She said looking up to Roman. He nodded and walked to the car as she walked to class. 

Peter turned to him and smirked. "What was that with 'I don't fall for any girl' huh?" Roman lit a cigarette and shot him a glare. "Fuck off, Rumancek."  He said turning away from him. One thing was clear as day and scary as hell, Roman fell for her. Not only did he fall but he fell hard, everywhere he went something reminded him of her. 

She was always on his mind, her smile, her laugh, her lips. A smirk made it's way onto Peters face as he watched Roman, still paying attention to the road. But Roman was far from paying any attention a soft smile on his face as he thought about how gorgeous she looked in his hoodie. 

Only one thought made him almost smirk, what would happen tonight at her house? Would they take that step, would he be able to finally make her fully his. 

***

He imagines how they would start slow, him leaving hickeys on her neck and collarbone. His hoodie hanging of her shoulder, his hands wandering under it and pulling it over her head, no shirt. She told him she never wore shirts under hoodies since they're warm enough. 

He'd caress her cheek, making sure she's okay with every step he takes from there. She'd nod and give him one of these giggles he loves hearing so much. Roman would start kissing down her body, smirking at every little noise she'd made. 

She'd whimper under every little touch, god how much he'd enjoy these noises... And when he'd reach the waistband of her jeans, he'd keep eye contact watching her shiver under his touch. When he undid the jeans he would- 

***

"Yo Roman?" Peters voice ripped him out of his thoughts. Roman  groaned and turned to Peter. "Bloody hell, what?" The young gypsy laughed and shook his head. "God, man you're fucked. I asked you a question about ten times now." The young Godfrey shrugged and threw his cigerette out of the window. "Okay, fine. What?" "If you wanted to drive by the next stop." Roman rolled his eyes and looked back out of the window. 

"Fuck off, Rumancek."