𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

The moment I saw you, love. I knew you'd break me. 

After all you've read in this book you might think, Roman would never hurt her. Never make her feel unloved or unwanted. But that night. Their special night. The night where she was ready to give her all to him, to finally be fully his. He didn't show up. Didn't answer her calls, her messages and didn't hear her heartbroken sobs that left her mouth as she cried herself to sleep.

He made her stronger then to the beginning of this book, but with every strength there's a weakness, don't you think? And he was hers just much as she was his. The next day she went over to his old family house, just to  see it fully empty. Every little thing she remembered so beautiful and elegant about this Mansion, gone. Her love, gone. Her friend, gone. All that's left was the cold, that normally came with his mother. But now it came from all that left of him. And it made her sick. Made her feel numb.  

News paper laying on the ground every little inch of it covered in blood and shattered glas. Softly she wiped the glas away, not caring if it would cut her nor did she care about the blood on her fingers. "The sister of loved Godfrey found dead. Mother killed her daughter." Aurora couldn't read it, throwing it to the ground. She couldn't be dead and Roman couldn't push her away like that. Her feet carried her to the once so smooth stair railing, now it's broken. Even now she softly let her hand wander across it now caring about any of the splinters in her palm. 

"You need to leave." The voice made her stop dead  in her tracks. "Rome I-" She whispered softly. "I made myself clear with not showing up yesterday, didn't I? I don't want you here. Nor did I ever actually want you. Isn't it obvious? It was just a game." A small smirk played at the corner of his mouth. The young girl still didn't understand. She saw his lips move but she couldn't make the words hit her head. She felt dizzy, felt like she was gonna fall down the stairs. No one was going to catch her though. It was just like back then, when the kids threw rocks at her. 

"I understand..." she softly said taking the steps back down. Her eyes met his green ones. "Goodbye, Godfrey." She tried to smile softly but it looked hideous. Her eyes looking dull, not even having a little spark of light anymore. He turned away. "You know your way out, Walker." That she did, she was here more then enough times. 

This was it, the end to her perfect fairy tale. "Perfect" in how you think of it. He turned her into a stronger person, into someone she once wanted to become. She was thankful for him, loved him more then she thought she could. 

THE END

Book One.

(A/N I changed a lot of the ending from season one because I want to give Roman and Aurora a different story. They deserve love, but before love there's always a fight. Roman hates to fight for weakness. I hope you liked the ending. Sorry about the cliffhanger. Maybe you'll find out what happened, why Roman pushed Aurora away.)  <3