𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Hold me tight or don't

Roman listened carefully as she told him. Something in him hurt, but he couldn't explain what. It felt like his heart but deeper. "They thought I was a freak, I don't know how I was able t-to do what I did, Rome..." Her voice was shaking, tears threaten to fall as she looked up into his eyes. 

The young Godfrey already looking down at her raising his hand to softly wipe away a tear that slid down her cheek. "What did you do?" He asked softly, trying not to upset her. Aurora shook her head, looking back down. "No... You'll think I'm a freak too." She closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

 "I don't want to lose you..." Roman smiled softly at that, he placed a finger below her chin, making her look up at him. "You won't, I promise. Tell me, baby." A soft blush appeared on her cheek before she looked back down. "I could, uhm, make people do what I want. I got a headache and a nosebleed from it, that's why I stopped..." She looked back up at Roman just to see him stare down at her in shock . 

A feeling of panic made it's place in Auroras chest. She knew she shouldn't have said anything about it to Roman and now she lost him. He'll call her freak, abomination, trash. Aurora was scared, more than scared, if he would tell Peter or Letha... or even Shelly she would be alone again.  She risked everything again. 

"I shouldn't have said anything I'm sorry." She whispered as she jumped of the counter, walking back over to the sink taking a glas of water. Aurora looked down into the water jet rethinking everything. 

Roman behind her finally snapped out of his thoughts and saw her standing at the sink, he softly sighed and walked over to her. The green eyed boy wrapped his arm around her middle, from behind, pulling her softly into his chest, resting his head onto her shoulder. The two teens both closed their eyes enjoying the closeness. "They threw rocks at me... they continued until I was on the ground, bleeding. I only made the teacher give me a slightly better grade." A sad chuckle escaped her at the memory.

In the silent the only thing you were able to hear was Roman growling at the thought of them hurting someone as delicate as Aurora. "So...not a freak?" She whispered turning around to face him. The young boy smiled adoringly down at her, making her blush. "Not even close, but I do need some names of some specific people." He said with a devilish smirk. 

"Oh yeah sure." Aurora smiled sheepishly rolling her eyes. "What? Don't believe I'd do something?" Roman looked down at her pulling her closer smirking. "I- uhm..." Aurora whispered getting nervous, making the young boy only smirk more. He leaned down to her ear making her breath hitch. "Wouldn't  you just love to see or feel what I can do?" Pulling her hair back to give himself more access, placing kisses onto the base of her neck. 

Aurora closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. "But sadly, I have to leave now, since your parents just arrived." Roman smirked at her moan of protest. "I know, baby, I would love to continue this too. But I don't think that your parents would enjoy me fucking you on their kitchen counter...even though I couldn't care less." He whispered as he pulled away. 

The young girl pouted up at him trying to pull him closer again, until the front door opened and she quickly grabbed his hand smiling and pulling him up into her room. Roman chuckled softly, walking over to her bed and sitting down. "Didn't think you could be such a bad girl, Aurora. I feel like I'm a bad influence on you, baby." The young boy smirked up at her as she rolled her eyes. 

"Shut up, Godfrey." Aurora mumbled as she laid down on the bed next to where he sat. "Make me." He said, leaning above her resting his hand next to her hip. "So needy" She said pushing his hand away making him pout. "Such a tease." Roman smirked down at her, laying down next to her pulling her closer. 

The young girl snuggled into his chest inhaling his scent, smiling at the fact that she was in his embrace right now. The boy couldn't keep himself from wrapping his arm protectively around her. "I could get used to this..." He softly whispered, almost impossible for her to hear, but yet it still made her smile. 

A/N I'm so sorry for not uploading lately, a lot of things have happened these past weeks. I hope you're all doing fine! How do you like this story so far?