𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

Friends sometimes do come in weird situations

After Romans apology he didn't want to leave seeing her as broken as she was

After Romans apology he didn't want to leave seeing her as broken as she was. Her eyes teared up every few seconds, her mind wandering off to a place unknown to him and her lips trembling. „Why do you care so much Roman...?" she asked as she laid down on her back again staring at the ceiling above her.

But the young boy didn't have an answer, he couldn't find the answer in his brain. „I-I Just do okay?" he snapped at her. Aurora chuckled sadly. „If you're gonna be a dick about this please leave...I can't deal with this bullshit." she turned fully away from him and for the first time he really had the time to look at her.

The boys breath hitched. She looked so fragile and small, curled up into a ball in her bed. Sure he noticed that she was skinny but not how sickening it looked. Her spine almost being visible under her shirt. His emotions changed quickly once he noticed how she picked at her wrists. Aurora didn't notice his eyes on her nor did she notice the way he looked at her.

He looked like a scared little boy, didn't know what to say or to do. He doesn't know how to deal with feelings, they overwhelm him. But he's sure that she needs help and his heart is telling him it's his help that she needs but his mind is playing a game in its own. A dangerous game he didn't want to play but he couldn't contain himself into letting his mind go there.

"Thank you..." he whispered hoping she wouldn't hear but she did. A soft sniffle was heard before she turned back to him. "For what?" He gave her a sad smile. "Not giving up." She rolled her eyes. "Not doing it for you, rich boy." She was about to pull that wall up again. She wanted to trust him she really did but she couldn't. Not again.

Not after being hurt to many times. "You know I like you." Roman said and waited for her to turn but she didn't. Little did he know that this only hurt her more. Confused her more. He didn't like her he couldn't. "Y-you do...?" She still wasn't able to bring her body to turn towards him. He nods but then curses himself because she's not looking."Yeah...you're different I guess..."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she turned to him. "Oh so you guess huh?" A Little bit of joy was shining through her red eyes that only screamed sadness. Roman gave her a smile and she gave one back. "Sorry for being a bitch towards you... you just made me seem like a big slut in front of the whole class." She said as she held out her hand. "Friends?" She asked smiling up at the tall boy.

"I'm sorry for making you anxious in front of the class..." he scratched his neck being awkward before looking down at her hand again pulling her up and into a hug. "you're becoming soft!" Aurora laughed and he poked her in the side. "Don't tell anyone, I've got a reputation to lose." He said trying to hide his smile.