𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Can you just hold me please...?

?

As the two of them continued walking down the halls Aurora noticed blood streaming out of Romans nose. "Rome?" she said softly making him look down at her. He smiled softly at her. "Yeah, babe?" He liked hearing her say his nickname. She smiled at the fact that he still called her 'babe' even in school.

"You're nose..." Aurora pointed up to his nose and he nodded and pulled out a tissue and wiped it away. "It happens sometimes, don't worry your pretty little head." He winked at her and smirked when she turned away blushing. 

Roman looked down for a second. "Hey Aurora?" The small girl looked up to him smiling. "Yup?" He hesitated before finally asking. "Would you like to come to my place after school? I promise i won't try anything...except you want me to." He smirked and looked down at the nodding girl. 

"Sure! It would be awesome to see Shelly again!" Auroras smile didn't seem to leave her face thinking about the younger girl she didn't seem to find the time to talk to lately. "I need to get to class now." A pout made it's way to her lips, but as soon as he nodded they parted ways.

On her way to class she saw Letha and smiled. "Sooo you and my Cousin?" Letha smirked,this confused the young girl and she tilted her head. 

Her and Roman? Is there something between them? Were they acting like  a couple? 

Aurora was still confused about that, but she did like Roman. A lot. He made her feel safe and actually gave her a reason to smile the past few days.  A blush rose to her cheeks making them almost crimson red.

"We're friends... I think." Aurora whispered the last part to herself. Letha smiles at her. "You like him." Aurora wanted to deny it but she knew it wouldn't work. "No need to be ashamed, Aurora. He's a great guy and I'm happy he let's you see this side of him other than his image side."

"Thank you Letha..." With that both girls walked to class.

After School 

As Roman waited by his car he saw Aurora walking towards him. No longer having that beautiful smile on her face. He opened his arms for her as she approached him. She looked so small next to him. People around them stared. Aurora tried to be strong but she ran into Romans arms and started sobbing into his chest. 

The young Godfrey still leaned against his car trying to calm her down. He shot death glares at the people who would even stare at her for a second longer than needed. Aurora shook in his arms not being able to calm down. 

"Hey, shh baby you need to calm down...Aurora." Roman whispered pulling away slightly wiping away her tears. She started to calm down looking into his eyes. A small smile was on his lips. "You're doing amazing, baby." 

Roman kissed her forehead softly. "What happened, wanna tell me?" He wanted answers, wanted to kill the person making the beautiful girl cry but he couldn't because she shook her head, telling him quietly that she doesn't want to talk about it. He only nodded and opened the door for her. 

As they saw Shelly walking up to them Aurora put on a smile again not wanting to worry the young girl. Roman sat into the driver seat and held his hand out for Aurora to take it. A small smile made it's way onto Shelly's face as Aurora put her hand in his intertwining their fingers and putting them on her lap.

Aurora got lost in her thoughts and started playing with Romans fingers, turning the ring he had on and smiled slightly to herself. Roman noticed and relaxed, seeing that she finally feels better. 

As they stopped by a red light he turned to her pushing some hair behind her ear. "Penny for your thoughts?" He whispered and she snapped out of her thoughts blushing slightly. Roman smiled at her before turning to Shelly smiling.