𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I actually felt happy. 

The two boys dropped Aurora at her house, Roman wanted to follow her inside but she shot him a look making him stop and sit back into the car. The girl rolled her eyes walking into her house closing the door behind her. 

Aurora walked up to her room letting herself fall onto her bed. With a dramatic sigh she pulled her phone out of her hoodie, seeing that she had a message from Letha. A smile formed on her face as she opened the message. 

'Hey do you want to hang out?' Aurora thought about it for a second. 'Will your annoying cousin be there?' After a few minutes Letha texted her back. 'Nope, just Peter.' Aurora sent a quick 'okay' before deciding to call her. "Hi!" She heard Letha exclaim. There was a sound of keys rattling in the background showing that She probably just walked out of the door. "Hi, I just wanted to ask where you want to meet up?" Aurora asked as she took off her hoodie.

"I've been craving some yogurt lately so could we get that?" She heard Letha pout and chuckled. "I'll even pick you up!" Letha said quickly. Aurora smiled taking her keys and walked downstairs. "You already had me at yogurt. I'll text you the address." Aurora said before she hung up sitting down on the couch, texting Letha her address quickly before putting her phone away. After a while her phone started ringing, as she looked at the called ID she rolled her eyes.

"What Roman?" Her voice coming out harsher and more angry than she wanted to. Without her knowing the young boy flinched on the other end, feeling quilty. "Can I come over?" He took a deep breath before continuing. "I feel bad about today." Aurora scoffed at that. "As you should. And no you can't Letha's picking me up." She heard Roman laugh coldly. "So you two best friends now?" 

"Look Roman, I really need to go now but we can talk later okay?" Aurora sighed as she placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose. "Yeah, whatever." He said before he hung up. "Fucking Godfrey." Aurora whispered and looked at her phone, just to see the message Letha just sent her. 'I'm outside :)'. 

Aurora quickly grabbed a jacket and her purse before she made her way outside seeing a car in her driveway. A smile formed on her face as she ran to the car, opening the door sitting down in the passenger seat. Letha turned to her with a bight smile. "Well ready for getting yogurt with a pregnant teen?" Aurora let out a soft chuckle. "So I will be able to be the talk of the school? Totally." 

Letha looked forward and started the car. "You already are though." The young girl looked at Letha with a raised eyebrow, making the pregnant girl smirk at her before concentrating on the road again making the young girl wonder why she's already the talk of school. Is it because of Roman? It would be the only thing that's possible. 

As the two reached the yogurt shop they sat down on a table rather in the back. A waiter came over smiling at the two girls. "So what can I get you?" He said a little to hyper starring Aurora down, making the young girl look down feeling bad about the amount of attention she was getting. Letha raised an eyebrow but kept quiet this time. 

"Hi, uhm I'd like peanut butter and lime yogurt mixed together with.... gummy bears and m&m's." She looked up smiling at the waiter. He wrote that down before looking at the non pregnant girl again. "Just strawberry please...." Her voice was quiet and Letha knew that she didn't feel too comfortable with him staring at her like that. "That's all." The pregnant teen snapped at the waiter starring her friend down. 

He chuckled softly nodding. "I'll bring it right up, sweetheart." His eyes wandering to Aurora making her shrink into her seat as he walked away. "Okay that's it I'll have Peter beat his ass." Letha mumbled making Aurora shake her head. "Aurora, this is not okay." Letha tried to reason with her but the girl shook her head again. 

A bell by the door made the two girls look up, seeing Peter walk up to them with a big smile. "Well hello there mommy," He smiled at Letha and then turned to Aurora. "And hello future misses Godfrey." He winked at her making her snort. "Yeah, sure." 

Aurora was still pissed at the young Godfrey, he made her feel bad, he never did that before. Her thoughts were interrupted as the waiter came back with both of their yogurts. "Here for you," He smiled at her. "And for you." He smirked at her, winking as he did so. The young girl got smaller and smaller as he continued to flirt. 

As Peter and Letha talked he came over again. "Hey, I was thinking we could get out of here, I'm on my lunch break in like 5 minutes." He said as he let his fingers ghost over her arm softly. Aurora tried to pull her arm away but he pulled it back. "I heard your Godfreys play toy." He whispered now, her eyes looking over to the other two teens seeing them only focused on their conversation. 

"No, I'm not." She said trying to pull her hand away again, only making him grin wider. "Well then that won't be a problem now, will it?" His voice louder now making Peter look up. As soon as he saw the look of uncomfort and panic on her face, he got up grabbing him by his shirt pulling him away from her. 

Aurora looked at Letha, who already looked at her worried. As the panic in Aurora's chest got bigger she grabbed her stuff and ran out of the store, everyone looked at Peter and the waiter except the three girls that were in Shellys class. Two of them laughed at her and one looked down at the ground, suddenly finding her shoes more interessting.