𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Sometimes a girls sharpest weapon is her tounge.

"So is Peter the father of Letha's child?" Aurora asked softly while playing with Roman's hand

"So is Peter the father of Letha's child?" Aurora asked softly while playing with Roman's hand. Roman chuckled softly smiling down at her. "No she claims it was an angel, like Mary." The young girl looked up to him confusion on her face.

"Excuse me what?" She turned on his chest. "Yeah..." Roman said softly giving her a grin making her smile bright. The silence between them wasn't awkward anymore, it was comforting. Both of them couldn't wipe their smile of.

As Aurora closed her eyes for a minute and without missing a beat Roman turned them around so that the girl was under him. Aurora felt her eyes change slightly making her look down, she was almost sure that they were shining a soft pink right now. The young Godfrey smiled and moved his hand under her chin making her tilt her head up at him.

"You need to tell me what those colors mean soon." He whispered softly. Aurora wiggled her eyebrows. "A woman needs her secrets." She exclaimed and he laughed softly before pushing himself up and getting up. "I should get going."

In reality Roman didn't want to leave her, but he knew about her family's situation and didn't want her to get into trouble. "And I would like to keep this a secret for a while at least." The young boy said quickly catching the young girl off guard. Her eyes shone a soft blue. "Oh yeah I get that." Aurora said sending him a soft smile which didn't reach her eyes.

Roman nodded and took his stuff walking downstairs and left. Aurora could feel his mood changing again and again but today it hurt her more than she intended for it to do. She showed him how she felt and he treated it with such care at first but now he crashed it.

Was he embarrassed to be seen with her? Did he regret every kiss these past hours? It was until it hit Aurora... she forgot that he was as some would say a Player, trying to get what he wants and if he doesn't get it he would drop her immediately.

But why did he act like her friend? Aurora shook her head at herself for thinking that low of Roman, she needed to trust him. If not for him then for herself. The young girl needed to believe it. It was her only hope to finding her someone...

Auroras thoughts got interrupted by someone walking into her room, she looked up to see her father looking at her angrily. "Who is he?" His voice was harsh making the young girl flinch, he never talked to her that way. "Aurora don't make me ask again." She flinched again his voice only getting more aggresive as she looked behind him she saw her mother standing in the hallway with a smirk on her face.

The young girl cleared her throat, looking up at the man in front of her. "He's a friend of school, we have a project together." Aurora was unsure of what he wanted to hear, since he normally wasn't like this at all. "You would tell me if you had a boyfriend right?" His voice sounding almost threatening, making the scared girl nod slowly.

"I don't want him here anymore." Her father said turning away from her. "But Dad-" He spun around and shot her a harsh glance making her flinch backwards. "Don't."

The next morning

Her phone started ringing, making her accept it without looking at the caller ID. "Yeah?" she asked tired. "Get your ass down here me and Peter are here." Roman almost yelled through the phone. "It's Saturday, 9 am. No I will not." She said and hung up.

Outside Roman turned to Peter giving him the keys to the car. "When I come back drive." He said with a smile and walked into Auroras house. As he walked into her room he noticed her already back in a deep slumber making him smile. But it soon dropped when he saw the scars. Of course he already saw them,but they hurt him each time.

"Baby...you need to get up." He whispered kneeling down next to the sleeping girl. The young girl groaned pulling her pillow tighter to her chest, cuddling it. Roman sighed and stood up walking to her drawers, opening all of them trying to pick something for her to wear. That was until he found her underwear drawer, smirking to himself he took one out. "Would you mind me taking this as a memory?"

The young girl looked up. "Oh I thought you would want to wear it yourself..." She teased turning away again. "Come on, baby, get ready please." She groaned. "But for what?" Aurora finally sat up getting out of the comfort of her bed. "Adventures." He whispered excited walking up to her.

Then he noticed she was only in a large shirt and underwear making him growl softly. "Peter can wait a few minutes...." He said mostly to himself pulling her closer by her hips. But the young girl smirked pushing him away. "Oh I don't believe he can, Godfrey." Aurora said walking to her drawers picking out a dress to wear for the day.

She walked into the bathroom, leaving a pouting Roman on her bed. "You're no fun!" He yelled after her. "Well we have to keep it a secret don't we?" Her voice dripping with venom and sarcasm almost making the young Godfrey flinch.

And now he realized how badly he must've fucked up.