𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

Why don't we make some memories?

"You know...you were to harsh on Roman." Peter started softly as the two of them walked towards the mall.

Of course Aurora knew that she was but he needed to learn that she's not going to jump when he makes a noise, she's not that kinda person. Not anymore, for no one. She wouldn't let him or anyone else embarrass her anymore.

"I know..." a small sigh escaped her lips. "He's just so...complicated." Aurora cried out. She was so frustrated by him. One day he's nice the next he's a jerk.

He really didn't help her anxiety when he's a jerk but once he's normal...he helps her so much without knowing just him standing close to her. A small smile played around Peters lips as he noticed the girl getting lost in thought and bitting her lip.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" He broke her out of her thoughts and she shot him a glare. Of course she thought about him, she did since the day she met him. "No I don't I actually think about a new shirt I want to buy." She smiles sweetly at him and Peter just chuckled.

"Sure whatever you say." She blushed slightly and shook her head. "Ooooh you have the hots for Roman?" Peter smirked already knowing it's true. "Pff me? Noooo." "You dooooo!"

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Hey look a PhotoBooth can we goooo?" She smiles up at him and Peter sighed and nodded. "Yay!" She pulled him towards the booth and they went inside.

Peter and her friendship was as some would say cheezy. The reason every girl wants a guy best friend, he's like a brother to her. And she really needed a person she can talk to...always had but now she has one.