𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

I'm not okay (I promise)

After Roman left Aurora went downstairs to get something to drink, she did try to avoid her mother but she was directly in front of her. "Yes mother?" She asked softly trying not to get on her bad side. "Who was that boy?" her mother didn't just ask for the answer she demanded it not caring how she made her daughter feel.

"Just a school friend..." Aurora answered grabbing a water and trying to get away from her mother. But she grabbed her arm pulling her to her father in the living room. "Your daughter is a slut." her mother started but her dad stopped her. "Don't you dare take this out on her." Her dad got up and gave her a soft smile which Aurora returned. 

"Well that boy clearly didn't leave as quick as he came now did he?" her mother raised an eyebrow and Aurora rolled her eyes. "Him and me talked mother. Dad can I please go upstairs now?" she asked turning to him he simply shook his head leaving the room and the two of them alone. 

"You know he only wants one thing from you right?" Aurora stopped in her track. "He doesn't." Her mother wears a smirk. Aurora heart raced hating how her mom talked about him, one of the only persons that care about her. He showed it tonight, he cared, he really did. "All boys only want one thing." "He is the only one that cares..." Aurora whispered softly. „Trust me once he gets what he wants he's gone." her mother laughed and walked away. 

Auroras eyes stung she needed to get away. Her feet carried her fragile body up the stairs to her room. She collapsed on her bed trying to stop her panic attack from starting, but she couldn't not today. Her trembling fingers picked up her phone. "Peter.." she whispered softly as she dialed his number. It ringed..one time... two times and by the third one still no one picked up. 

Her heart beating in her ears. Roman, her mind screamed that she should call him. But she didn't, he had his own problems and didn't need to know about hers. In the moment she was about to cut her own skin, her phone rang she tried to ignore it but she couldn't "H-Hello?" her voice was trembling. She was about to break down in tears again. 

"Are you okay? I just had a really bad feeling like right now and I needed to check if you're-" Roman ranted, he was worried more than ever. "I'm fine." Auroras voice wasn't her own she sounded like a robot. "Are you sure?" Romans voice came out rather quick but in this moment he didn't care.

"No.." her voice broke and the tears came back. "I'll come pick you up, I'll be there in a bit!" he almost yelled in the phone trying not to freak out by her heart breaking sobs. She hang up and Roman ran to his car. He wouldn't have to know, she told herself as she put the razor to her arm pushing down and sliding till the ruby red liquid came rolling down her arm being about to drip.