𝐓𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

For you it seems pretty easy to forget.

Her morning started pretty normal. Getting ready, throwing on a sweater, some shorts and shoes and putting on a bracelet.  The school seemed even bigger today. Anxiety build up but today she told herself that she could do it without a problem, she'll do fine and won't have a panic attack or need any mental support from Peter or Roman.

With a smile she entered the school keeping her head high. After she walked to her locker shelly walked out of the bathroom and other girls were making fun of her. Aurora rolled her eyes, how pathetic to make fun of someone.

The tall girl stood beside her since her locker was almost next to Auroras. "Hi, shelly right?" She offered the girl a smile and the girl kindly smiled back grabbing the smallest device which dangled around her neck and started typing on it.

"Hey, you know you don't have to talk to me just because of Roman." The monotone robot voice said. She doesn't really think that she's only talking to her because of her idiotic brother right? "Oh I'm not I actually quite enjoy your company!" Auroras voice was full of kindness as she wore a smile on her face trying to bring the girl some comfort in this horrible school.

From afar Aurora could see Peter and she decided to say bye to shelly and make her way to the gypsy boy. The boy turned around and smiled. "Well hello." He said chuckling. "Are you okay, you Know because of-" he started but she interrupted him.

Her grey eyes glared sharply at him. "Nothing happened. Stop bringing it up."

She only hates one thing more than social interactions and that's being reminded at her worst moments. Her mom always does it. 'You remember that one time we had to hide your blades?' Or 'oh don't forget to take your bandages to school, you know how you can get.'

Roman being him rolled his pretty green eyes.

"-hold up did I just think that Romans eyes are pretty." She thought to herself as she quickly looked away from him back to Peter. "I'm sorry I didn't know." Peter quickly apologized.

Aurora felt immediately guilty about being so mean to him and shook her head. "No no I'm sorry I didn't have to be so mean I'm just not used to people asking if I'm okay." "Well now you have people who ask that."

Peters such a sweetheart, but Roman...she couldn't figure him out. He has a bad Aura, seemed filthy rich...after all he probably is. If she remembered correctly he's a godfrey. The godfreys own this town. But under all of this he's probably just a big softie.

The connection she felt with him is unsettling but pretty much exciting too.

[I CHANGED THIS CHAPTER DUE TO A LITTLE FACT I FORGOT AND GOT REMINDED THAT SHELLY AND AURORA DID INDEED ALREADY MEET:)]