𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

The moment I saw you lying there my heart stopped 

The ride to the Godfrey Mansion was quiet, filled with dear and denial. Aurora still didn't know what was happening, her old habit got the best of her as she scratched her leg, making it bleed. She felt Peters eyes on her, but he didn't make a move to stop her. 

In this seat, in this car. He took enough of Roman from her right now, but if he would stop her doing this because of Roman... No he couldn't. Even though every bone in his body was screaming for him to do. 

As they reached the Mansion, Aurora immediately ran inside leaving Peter behind. She didn't know where he would be, but she felt a pull. A pull that got stronger each step she took. Soon she found herself standing in Shellys bedroom. A hospital bed placed in front of a window.

Her feet started to feel like jelly each step she took closer to him, she felt like she'd faint. And when she finally reached the bed, she gasped. There he was. Pale, dead-looking and his hair messy. He looked so small, just lying there. Aurora took his hand with her own shaking one. "Oh, Rome..." She whispered as she placed a soft kiss onto the back of his hand.

A lonely tear making it's way out of her eye. "I was so angry at you today... I-I thought you didn't want to be seen with me today." A sad chuckle escaped her lips as she took a shaky breath. Without her knowing Peter stood in the doorway and watched. "I'm so sorry, Roman... Maybe if you wouldn't have come to my place you would be okay..." A sob escaped her as she leaned her head onto his chest. 

Peter quickly made his way towards her and pulled her away from him and into his chest. Aurora held onto him like her life depended on it. "It's my fault Peter... Mine." She repeated over and over until Peter stopped her. "Look, I might not know what's going on between you and Roman, but I know that this is not your fault."

Aurora nodded softly. "Could I talk to him alone for a second?" She asked and smiled sadly up to him. Peter gave her a smile, looked at Roman and left the room. The young girl walked back next to Roman. She wiped her tears and smiled softly. 

"I was brave today, Roman... You would be so proud of me." She sniffled. "I wore your hoodie today. It made me feel safe... like you were there." She pulled the hoodie closer. The door opened and a middle aged woman walked inside with Peter right behind her. 

"Oh... I'm so sorry," Aurora started and wiped away the tears on her cheeks putting on a smile. "You must be Mrs. Godfrey, I'm Aurora Walker." She said quickly and offered her hand to shake. Olivia looked down at her hand and then up at her again. She smiled but didn't accept it. "How nice to meet you, Aurora..." She said but her voice dripping with venom. 

Aurora looked at Peter before nodding. "I'll just say goodbye to Shelly and then I'll leave." She smiled sadly at the two. "Shelly is not here dear but if you want I can drive you home... The Weather today is awful after all!" Aurora shivered slightly at her voice but nodded. "Thank you, Mrs Godfrey." 

Peter let out a sigh stepping aside so that they could walk through the door. His hand softly grabbed Auroras wrist. "Be careful with her." He kept his voice low not wanting the old witch to hear him. "I will." She whispered back and hugged him. "If he gets better you immediately call right?" Her voice was more quiet due to her face being pressed against his chest. 

"Of course, wouldn't dream of not calling." The gypsy smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "Stay safe, alright?" The young girl nodded and smiled up to him. "Always be." They felt a pair of eyes on them and pulled away as they saw Olivia looking at them. "Are you ready, dear?" Her voice bitterly sweet and her smile sarcastic. Aurora quickly grabbed her backpack and waved slightly at Peter and then at Roman, before she headed out of the house with Olivia. 

As they sat down in the car Olivia turned to her. "I hope you don't mind, we will pick up Shelly from school on our way." Aurora nodded nervously. This was the Mother of her boyfriend, who she would never be good enough for. She needed to make a positiv impact on her. But this woman was so toxic and scary, that it made Auroras blood run cold.

Her hands played with the sleeves of Romans hoodie, his perfume still lingered on it and with every breath Aurora felt herself calm down at his smell. It gave her the feeling of safety and home. "You're rather quiet, aren't you?" Olivia tried to make her version of small talk, but Aurora never was one for small talk. "Y-yes, I guess so. It's quiet easy to fit in more if you're being quiet." The young girl was intimidated by the older woman. 

And the woman saw the girl as a threat to her plan for her son. 

(A/N I'm sorry you guys for not updating a lot lately, it's been a tough few days if not weeks. I'm trying to study harder and keep my mental health at a good state. This has been sitting in my drafts for a while and I didn't feel ready, or found the time, to continue or finish it. This book is coming to an end, but don't worry I'm trying to make this a series. I hope y'all are doing well! Stay safe!! )