𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Can you stop being a dork?

They both sat in silence, cuddled up against each other, being each others comfort place right now. Roman let his fingers softly caress her hair, careful not to pull on it. He wouldn't want to hurt her, not again. 

Aurora snuggled closer into his chest. Her face hidden in the crook of his neck, softly placing a kiss there just to sooth him. "Roman... What happened today." A sigh escaped his lips as he pulled her onto his lap and sat up. 

"I went to Peter's...They betrayed me, Aurora. They fucked. I knew that they were close, but...but he's my best friend and sh-she's my cousin. He'll hurt her." A small tear fell from his eye. Aurora looked up to Roman catching his stare. 

He looked so lost, so terrified. Shaking hands, sweaty hands. The young girl placed her small hand onto his cheek making him look directly into her eyes. "Rome, Peter adores Letha. He hasn't told her yet but she is his light.  He would never hurt her and deep down I know you know it too..." 

Her voice was soft not wanting to hurt the boy in front of her any more than he already was. Roman shook his head softly. "I'm scared..." He said quietly not wanting her to hear but she did and sat opposite him on the bed crisscrossed, taking his hands. "But about what?" The young boy took a deep breath before looking at her again. "Being alone. Everyone thinks I have everything..." He chuckles softly as a small tear escaped his eye. "But Letha was everything I've always had, she was always there."

This was a side of Roman she had never seen, she didn't know how to handle him being so open about everything, his fears. Of course she knew that he was scared, everyone was. But she didn't know how he felt about being alone, he always acted like that wasn't a problem. 

"You won't ever be alone Roman...not anymore at least. I can't promise that I won't need my space sometimes, but I want you to know that I'm here and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon until you push me away and tell me to. Peter and Letha won't leave either, they love you Rome." Her lips turned up into a smile as he seemed to calm down. 

Roman got up and pulled her into his chest. "I won't tell you to leave." After a few minutes he let go of her looking down at her sadly. "Because I know one day you'll leave on your own, but until that day..." He started and laid down again pulling her with him. "I will lay here until you kick me out." Aurora chuckled and sat down on his stomach. 

She smiled down at him as she saw him smirk at her, his hands having a firm grip on her hips. Aurora leaned down and placed a soft kiss onto his lips, but Roman had a different idea and squeezed her ass softly making her gasp so he could deepen the kiss. "Fuck it." Roman whispered and turned them around so that he was on top of her. 

One of his hands keeping him steady and the other roaming her body, making her squirm under his touch. An arrogant smirk was plastered on his face as he pulled away. A whine escaped Auroras lips. "Schools tomorrow you know, I should get going." He smirked "Fuck school, stay..." she whispered with red cheeks. "I totally would for you baby, but you know..." He let his hand travel down her torso to where the band of her shorts sat, his fingers softly playing with it as he smirked. 

A soft whimper escaped her lips as her hips moved up. "My mom wants me home before sunrise." He chuckles as she groaned when he got up and grabbed his stuff. "I'll pick you up tomorrow so be ready." Roman walked over to her and kissed her one last time before walking out of the door. 

"Fucking dick." Aurora whispered with a deep red blush. "Starting things he can't even finish..." A smirk was on Romans face as this was the last words he heard from her, walking down the stairs. The young girl looked around her room just to find his sweater sitting on her chair, for a second she thought about running after him and giving it to him. 

As she was about to pick the sweater up, there was a note right on top of it. 

'Thanks for today, for the sweater keep it, you look good with my clothes on. - Roman'

Aurora smiled and picked the sweater up, pulling it close to her chest before picking up her phone calling Roman. "Rome?" She whispered softly as he picked up. "Yeah, babe?" She could hear his smirk, the image practically burned into her memory. "Thank you for the sweater." Her voice was a little shaky but he could tell that it meant a lot to her. "Of course, wouldn't want the other boys to look at you any way you don't want to.

The young girls breath hitched. "Wait. You- You're making this official?" She almost screamed with a smile on her face,  remembering herself that her parents are asleep almost in the next room. "Guess I am, huh?" Roman couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. 

He was able to call her his now. Only his. But one thought was on his mind. Would he be able to fight his own demons for her?