𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I told you something no one knew and you made me regret doing so

As the two boys continued chatting, Aurora thought back to how her dad reacted yesterday. He never reacted the way he did yesterday. She actually thought that he would hit her. A sigh escaped her lips making Roman look at her from the mirror. "You okay?" He asked softly.

Aurora nodded her head giving him a soft smile. The young boy smiled back and turned his attention back to Peter. As they arrived Roman and Peter got out of the car. "You wanna stay here?" Peter asked the young girl as he saw her deep in thoughts. She looked up shaking her head and got out of the car. 

Immediately she noticed that Roman was anxious and felt bad, because she didn't seem to understand why. Her instincts told her to take his hand, so that's what she did. The young Godfrey looked at their hands and gave her hand a soft squeeze. Roman pulled her to the house and started knocking as Peter ran after them. "Roman! Asshole, What the fuck?" He whisper shouted making Aurora chuckle.

Roman looked around anxious making the young girl anxious herself, as Peter continued to look around. After a while an old man opened the door making them look at him. "Can I help you?" the man asked looking from Peter to Aurora and finally to Roman. The young boy pushed Aurora slightly behind him, feeling the need to protect her. "Mister Willoughby, we're here about Lisa..." As soon as Roman said that the man shook his head. 

"This isn't a good time.." He said and was about to close the door. Roman looked up and locked eyes with him. "Mister Willoughby, you're exhausted," The man stared at Roman like he was in trance making Aurora move away slightly, pulling at Romans hand. "You should take a nap." Roman continued with a nod. 

The man then walked away slightly leaving the door open. "Roman, what the fuck?" Aurora almost shouted at him, He turned around with a grin and hit Peter on the arm. "Relax it's not like it's illegal." As Aurora was about to say something, Peter did. "In case you were wondering cops call this shit breaking and entering." As he looked around slightly making Aurora snort and Roman glare at him. 

"Was it ever gonna be anything else?" Roman asked shrugging making Aurora frown, because he was right. "I'm just saying that there's the right way and there's the foolish way, never do it that way again." Peter said and Roman rolled his eyes walking up the stairs. As they reached the kitchen Roman got a nosebleed making the young girl roll her eyes. "See that's why you don't do that." She teased him and he smirked. "Yeah no that's not the reason, I should stop. Don't wanna get hit with rocks." Auroras smile fell.

 Peter entered the kitchen as well, seeing Romans nose bleed. "Does that hurt?" Roman turned towards him smirking. "Wouldn't notice if a bus hit you." He turned away and continued walking. "Wish one would hit you right now though," Aurora mumbled, but both of the boys still heard it. The young gypsy simply laughed while Roman heard her hurt, making him immediately drop his smirk. 

They continued walking until Roman found the room, making Aurora and Peter walk into the room as well. As Aurora didn't want to touch anything she leaned against the wall making Roman roll his eyes while he started going through some drawers throwing some things out and not putting them back in. "You're an idiot." She said as he continued going through them not finding anything. "And you're a bitch." He smiled kindly at her. 

After a while Roman smirked. "Uuhhh Hippedy hopp." Peter and Aurora turned to him, Peter smirking and Aurora looking at him in disgust. "Nice." Peter said and continued searching. Roman turned to Aurora holding it up. "Well wouldn't you loo good in that, we should save it for later." He winked. Aurora chuckled dryly. "You can wear that yourself, Godfrey. Wouldn't want to get hit with stones." Her voice dripping with venom as she turned away and walked out of the house not wanting to be close to the young Godfrey anymore.

Aurora sat down in the car, pulling her knees to her chest. Roman did it again, he made her feel like shit. He hurt her, with something she trusted him with. A sad smile made it's way onto her face as a small sob escaped her. She trusted him wit this and he simply made fun about it. Sh felt betrayed, no one knew about it. She hid her face in her knees as she heard them come back after a while. The young girl didn't even care if they've found anything she just wanted to go home. 

As they both sat outside on the car she rolled her eyes. How could Peter be best friends with him when his mood swings are worse than the ones of a pregnant woman?

"Okay now we get something to eat." Roman said as he sat down in the car. "No, I just wanna go home." Aurora whispered, feeling his eyes on her. Burning her skin. "Aurora-" Peter started. "No, I want to go home." She whined and turned away from the boys. A silent filled the car as Roman started it and started driving to her house. "Babe-" The young Godfrey tried to stop the silent but Aurora glared at him as soon as he tried to speak.