𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I wanna hold your hand and hold you tight

Letha grabbed her hand again and pulled her to the side towards a locker, but her eyes were locked on the young Godfrey's figure in front of her

Letha grabbed her hand again and pulled her to the side towards a locker, but her eyes were locked on the young Godfrey's figure in front of her. Why would he protect her? Did they really get that far? A small smile was playing around her lips as she saw the smirk on his own face.

She was calm. Her anxiety long gone.

"I said you wanna say that again." Romans voice was dangerously quiet as he took a step further to the boy that harassed the girl who was growing on him, faster than he'd like to admit.

Peter saw a crowd forming around something, Letha and Aurora standing by the lockers. He made his way towards them. "What's happening?" But before anyone could answer him Roman grabbed Aurora on her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd.

As Peter and Letha wanted to follow them Roman shot them a look saying 'not now'. They both knew they had to let him have a moment.

Letha pulled on Peters shirt and pointed towards the jerk from earlier. His nose was bleeding badly and people tried to help him to the nurse office but he pushed them away.

Peter had a small smirk on his face. "Guess Roman got more than angry huh." Peter laughed and Letha hit his chest softly. "Not funny..." she started but later changed her mind grinning. "Maybe a little bit."

Roman pulled Aurora to a classroom and locked the door. "Are you okay? Did he touch you?" Roman started rambling and looked her up and down. The young girl smiled softly at him and took his hand. "No he didn't, I promise."

The young boy smiled at her softly and nodded his head, his nerves calmed down. "By the way, the dress looks really good." he smirked as she blushed and smiled up to him. "Thank you..." He unlocked the door and smiled opening the door for her. "Thank you...again." she said awkwardly smiling.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Roman asked taking her hand again. Aurora looked down to their hands and smiled, intertwining their fingers. She shook her head gently and looked up to him. "But you're gonna eat at the break, right?"

His eyes softened as she nodded and he smiled. "Good..."

They didn't notice Peter and Letha walking behind them, smiling at the fact that the two broken teens might turn whole with one another.

(A/N I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been dealing with a lot mental things and family stuff so yeah!!!)