𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I hope you know that you're the only one allowed to do that.

When Aurora was done she walked out of the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror she frowned and was about to grab  a hoodie to throw over, when Roman reached for her hand pulling her towards him

When Aurora was done she walked out of the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror she frowned and was about to grab a hoodie to throw over, when Roman reached for her hand pulling her towards him. "You look amazing, babe. No need to worry okay?" He gave her a smile.

The young girl blushed slightly but still walked up to her closet pulling a hoodie over her dress. The young Godfrey frowned at that but took her hand anyways. "You need to eat something before we leave!" Roman exclaimed quickly.

Walking into the kitchen he saw that almost nothing was there, he frowned and sighed. "Okay change of plans. Get something to eat and then adventures." The young boy smiled at the girl taking her backpack from her. Aurora rolled her eyes at his try to make her feel better, since he noticed her sarcasm earlier.

As they walked out of the front door Aurora saw Peter and smiled brightly, even if she saw him yesterday she still missed him. "Peter!" She exclaimed running to him for a hug, making him chuckle and wrap his arms around her as Roman rolled his eyes at them, a jealous look on his face.

"You're friend has no manners, Romancek." the girl whispered into his ear making him smile. "Well he needs to impress people somehow." Aurora chuckled and pulled away from their embrace raising an eyebrow at the way Roman stared at them.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you're jealous, Rome" Peter teased him making Roman roll his eyes. "Why would he be, Peter? It's not like we're dating I can do what I want. Right Roman?" The tiny looking girl smirked up at the young Godfrey. Roman clenched his jaw smiling a tight lipped smile at them. "Yeah."

Peter gave Roman a 'We will talk about this later. Alone.' look making Roman sigh. Roman got into the driver seat, checking his pockets searching for the key. "Shit" he cursed quietly. Peter sat down in the passenger seat, letting the key dangle from his finger.

"Thanks." Roman took the key, looking into the mirror catching Auroras questioning look. He smirked turning to look at her. "Needed a plan B if you would've stayed in bed." The young boys shared a look making them laugh. "Which would've been what?" Aurora asked crossing her hands above her chest. "Picking you up, no matter what you would've worn. And then running to the car throwing you into the backseat or of course you could've sat on my lap on our way while Peter drove."

Romans eyes wandered up and down her body, his eyes scanning every inch with a smirk plastered onto his face. The young girl tried hiding her face as she blushed a deep red. "Well sucks for you it didn't happen huh?" Aurora replied looking up. "Oh no, I think you would've totally enjoyed it more than me, babe." He winked at her before turning around again starting the car and driving off.

"Okay what happened between you two?" Peter was confused , but not surprised if he'd be honest. He and Letha have a bet going on if Roman had the balls to ask her out. They were sure they would've fucked earlier than Roman would tell her his feelings. "Nothing." They both said quickly, Peter shot them both a look but changed the topic anyways.

"where are we going to anyways, Rome?" Aurora asked looking out of her window. "You know how that girl died before you arrived?" He asked softly catching her eyes in the mirror making her smile slightly as she gave him a nod. "Well, we're driving to her house right now, trying to find out about who might've killed her."

Auroras eyes widened. "Don't you mean what killed her?" Roman shot her a smirk. "Hey for all we know he or she could be a werewolf just like Peter." He joked making both of the teens roll their eyes. "Shut up." They said in unison, making all of them chuckle.

Right now this was the most comfortable Aurora and even Roman had ever felt, this small moment made them more than happy, it made them feel at home.

"So Peter is it true?" Aurora whispered leaning forward. "Are you a big bad wolf?" She chuckled softly. "Why don't you come to my place this weekend and find out?" Peter winked teasingly. "Might take you up on that, I wanna meet your mom everyone says she's really cool." She smiled at him before sitting back normally.

What they both didn't see was the way Romans knuckles tightened around the steering wheel, making them turn white. Roman knew that since he didn't make anything official he couldn't have a claim on her, but he and Aurora both knew that the moment she would stop teasing him and he would stop keeping them a secret, that he would be able to claim her as his and she would be able to claim him as hers.