𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I can feel when he's hurt, I don't know how but i do.

The next morning, Aurora was excited for school, for Roman, for this new step that they took. But she was also scared, scared to finally belong to someone. Her heart belongs to him, but his was still caged into his own chest.

The young girl danced in her room, while getting ready. She walked up to her mirror and finally saw something in it that made her believe she could finally be fully happy without having to worry. 

Her body was covered in a skirt which ended mid thigh, a shirt and above that shirt she wore his hoodie. The hoodie almost covering her skirt completely. She quickly brushed off the weary feeling she still had and grabbed her bag walking downstairs. 

After some time, no message came, no call, not a little sign that Roman was going to pick her up. Tears gathered in her eyes, he wouldn't come not for you.

Her heart started beating faster all happiness vanished in less than seconds. The voices were right, how could she have been so stupid to think that he would really want to make it official. To even really date her and be proud.

No one can be proud to be with someone like her. That's what they always told her. A sad chuckle escaped her lips, that's what he told her. A small flashback came showing the face of a boy. Aurora quickly shook her head gripping her phone so tight that her knuckles turned white. 

A disgusted look played on her features as she looked at the apple in her hand, she wanted to eat it, to feel bette, but now she couldn't. 'That's right' the small voice used to be almost like a comfort for her a few weeks if not a few months ago, but now it made her sick. 

She hasn't heard it since Roman took her to the one diner. A small spark in her was filled with hope, maybe he forgot to pick her up. So with that small spark of hope she made her way out of her house and to school. 

Her heart clenched when her feet carried her through the halls and she didn't see one person that she wished she saw. No Peter, no Letha, not even Shelly but worst of all no Roman at all. People stared and boys whistled. 

As the day went on and on, boys became more confident, not so scared because Godfreys not there to protect 'his little toy'. They made moves on her, catcalled her and even tried pulling her skirt up when she walked before them in the halls.

By now Aurora tried to keep her cool, not breaking down. Her hands were clenching onto the end of her skirt, pulling it down, knuckles white and slight blood on them. Her nose started bleeding when a girl pushed her against the lockers, laughing. 

'Aurora...' A voice whispered next to her ear, making her run to the bathroom. He couldn't see her like that. Fingers wrapped around the sink, knuckles white, sobs echoing. She was so close. So so close to not breaking, but his voice. It made her break.

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked at herself in the mirror. Cheeks red, tear stained. Slowly she looked away, not liking what she saw. 'Baby..' The voice whispered next to her ear again. Aurora looked back up just to catch two green eyes in the mirror behind her. 

She turned around feeling a cold surround her but he wasn't there. Goosebumps covered her arms. Something isn't right. Her eyes went wide. Something happened to him. 

Something happened to her Roman.

With shaking hands she picked up her bag, swung it onto her shoulder and ran out of school. With her other hand she tried calling Letha and Peter but no one picked up. Anxiety and panic raised even more in her, tears wouldn't stop falling. 

"Aurora?" She heard Peters voice answer. A sob ripped from her body. "Where is he? Is he okay? Peter Something isn't right..." Her shaky voice alarmed Peter. "Aurora he's fine..." He tried to calm her down but Aurora wasn't able to. She needed to hear him say that he's okay.

"N-no Peter you don't understand...Please is he with you?" A silence. Aurora stopped immediately. "Peter where are you?" Her voice was quiet, scary even. Peter knew that he couldn't keep it from her. 

He knew that her and Roman had a bond, he couldn't explain it but he smelled a very identical scent when they were in the same room. "I'm at Godfrey's I'll come get you, go home." Aurora nodded and hung up, she forgot he couldn't see her and her mind was too blurred with worry and pain, she felt slight pain in her head. Not a normal headache. 

As fast as her legs she ran to home. Pacing before her door she waited till she saw Romans car enter her driveway. A slight shimmer of hope was in her eyes until she saw Peter driving. She quickly got into the passenger seat and looked to Peter, his eyes red. 

"Let's go see him..." Peter whispered and started the car.