𝐓𝐰𝐨

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Anxiety brought the best of me, baby.

Her head started spinning as her feet took her closer to the huge building

Her head started spinning as her feet took her closer to the huge building. Something was off about this town and her senses were going crazy.

The voices around her were like she's underwater. Nothing but murmuring. Her grey eyes staring at the flood in front of her panic in them. Lips slightly open just to breath out the panic.

Long breaths came in and out of her lungs. 'You're gonna fuck this up.' The voices in her head drove her insane, no not insane. She's nothing if not sane. They drove her mad.

The coldness around her made its way into her sweater, which she pulled in an instinct closer.

There she was. In front of hemlock groves high school. The flares of people were already on her. "I can do this...." her voice was faint as she whispered softly.

She kept her head low, not making eye contact with anyone. Eye contact meant social actions and social actions meant getting judged.

How do people know who someone should be if they themselves didn't know? Why do they try to put someone into a place they don't want to?

Society is fucked up. It really is, tonight that was no nightmare. It was a memory she lived through hell but with less fire and less demons. Well at least no demons on the outside.

The corridors were filled with people and chattering, her anxiety build up more and more. 'They'll do the same.' Voices were laughing and loud.

They were too loud.

Tears started blurring her vision as she tried to find the secretary. As soon as she saw it she stormed in leaning against the door softly taking a deep breath and walking up to the lady standing behind the desk.

"How can I help you?" The lady's voice was rather soothing and helped her calm down. "Hello I'm new." Auroras voice was shaking almost as bad as her hands.

"Name?" The lady asked with a slight chuckle. "Oh yeah! I'm sorry my names Aurora Walker." She said trying to show a a small smile .

"So here's your locker number, code and your time table. If you need anything you know your way here." The secretary said and gave her things.

As Aurora walked outside again the halls seemed so long and scary that her fear and anxiety came back.