𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

You'll always be my safe place, even if I hate you right now

Aurora ran as fast as her feet could carry her, just wanting

Aurora ran as fast as her feet could carry her, just wanting... no needing to get out of there. Her sight blurred with tears as she just tried to get home. Her feet slowly came to a stop , her shaking hands trying to find her key in her bag. "Aurora?" A voice said making her flinch.

She looked up feeling relived to see the young Godfrey stand there. "I can leave if right now is a bad time, I know you're still ang-" Roman shut up as soon as she ran up to him and held onto him for dear life, hiding her face in the crock of his neck.

A heartbreaking sob escaped her trembling body, breaking Romans heart. He took her bag taking the key and opening the door for them walking her up to her room. "Babe, what happened?" The young boy sat down on her bed pulling her into his lap and letting her nestle into his chest.

All anger she felt towards him was away for that moment, her heart felt the pain and immediately screamed for his embrace, his voice and even his scent to just calm her down. Aurora shook her head. "Was Peter with you?" She didn't want to lie right now and nodded. "That son of a -" In the same moment his phone started ringing.

He kissed her forehead picking up his phone. Seeing Peters caller ID. "Yes. She's save." There was silence on the other end before Roman laughed coldly. "You were to focused on eye fucking my cousin so you forgot to notice Auroras discomfort?" Roman nearly screamed into the phone making Aurora flinch and cuddle closer into his chest.

Roman whispered a soft apology kissing her forehead. "I don't care, Peter. After what you told me his hands were on her. I could have his ass sued right now if I wanted! Whatever just make sure that at least Letha gets home without you fucking up." And with that he hang up, putting his phone away and laying down pulling the young girl with him.

"Don't be angry with him... it's not his fault." She whispered as she laid her cheek on his chest. "I'm not angry at Peter... At least not really." He sighed as Aurora looked up to him with a confused look and tried to calm his thoughts down. "God you drive me insane with that innocent look of yours." Romans voice was deep as he closed his eyes.

A dark red blush spread across her cheeks as she tried to hide her face, making Roman smirk as he opened one eye to look at her. He sat up slowly and started leaning closer to her, making her heart beating like crazy until her phone started ringing. Roman smirked as he heard the young girl whimper as she felt his hot breath on her lips.

"You should catch that, could be important." He stated as he leaned back again leaning onto his arms, his eyes not leaving her. Aurora continued to blush as she stumbled to her bag on the floor taking out her phone. "It's uh..It's Letha." She said with a shy smile.

Roman gestured for her to pick up. "Hi... I'm sorry, you don't need to worry about me. Yeah Roman is at my place." Her Fingers not shaking as much as they did 30 minutes ago. "No-" Roman heard a chuckle on the other end. "Okay maybe... Mhm I'm going to hang up now! Byeee!" Aurora said quickly into the phone before hanging up.

She let out a soft sigh before she felt Roman picking her up. "What do you think your doing, Godfrey?" He smirked not looking at her as he threw her over his shoulder. "Paying Mr. Romancek a small visit."Roman said taking her and his phone and their keys before closing the doors behind them. Aurora shook her head. "No I'm not coming then-" 

He put  her down looking into her eyes. "Yes you will." His pupils getting blown, but hers stayed normal. "No, Roman I will not, call me later okay?" She grabbed her phone from his hand giving him a kiss on the cheek before going inside. The young Godfrey was shocked, she was supposed to do what he wanted, but she didn't. 

He wouldn't be able to hypnotize her like he could to these others. It made him feel relieved but the fear that he would fuck up and she'd hate him lies to deep to ignore. 

It was turning evening and Aurora sat on her bed trying to do some homework, rain pouring outside. A small sound on her window ripped her out of her concentration. She got up and slowly looked outside her window, seeing a dripping Roman outside with a paper bag in his hand. Their eyes locked and she nodded softly before hurrying down to her front door quietly. 

Her fingers wrapped around the cold door handle, the coldness sending a shiver down her spine. Quietly opening the door and pulling the young boy inside, grabbing his hand and motioning for him to be quiet she lead him up to her room. 

She sat him down on her bed before rushing to her bathroom grabbing a few towels. "That's all I can give you right now I'm sorry..." She was about to go to her closet but Roman grabbed her wrist pulling her down next to him. "You haven't eaten today," He pointed at the paper bag he brought with him. "Eat..." Aurora shook her head softly. 

"No, I did." Roman shot her a look making her look down. Her hand reached for the bag and opened it looking inside. "Roman, are you okay?" She asked softly as she unwrapped the burger he got her, looking up into his tear filled eyes. He slowly nodded, lying. 

Aurora chewed quietly and Roman continued starring at her. And like that they sat for a while.