𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

I'm hurt can't you see that?

Peter made sure that Aurora got home safe before heading quickly to Letha's

Peter made sure that Aurora got home safe before heading quickly to Letha's. Aurora let out a sigh as she collapsed onto her bed. She tried to  find peace but she couldn't. The voices of  her parents fighting were too much.

The hatred in her moms voice as they screamed at each other broke her, not just because of herself but because her father didn't deserve to be treated like that. No one did. Aurora turned to her wall and tried to ignore it. She couldn't and her eyes started welling up, the salty tears trying to break her almost as much as her parents did, she wouldn't let them...she couldn't. 

"Aurora?" a voice quietly asked not wanting to disturb her. Her eyes closed as she felt a harsh pull in her chest allowing her to feel relaxed. "What...?" her voice was weaker than he ever heard it. Roman was scared for her, he was never scared for anyone. "I came to apologize... I never do that so sorry if it's bad." He nervously brought a hand up and scratched his neck. 

Aurora slowly turned around sitting up before massaging the bridge of her nose groaning in annoyance. The tears she kept in earlier were rolling down her cheeks. "Cool, c-can you please leave now?" her voice was cracking and her words were soft and nowhere near the Aurora he knew. But then he realized, this is the Aurora he knows... the one that's hurting. Without his doing his feet carried him to her bed and he kneeled down in front of her. "Talk to me..." 

He was shook by his own words and voice, both of it was soft, trying not to scare her or hurt her in anyway. She shook her head before looking into his green eyes. "It hurts Roman..." her voice barely above a whisper. He nodded and pulled her into his chest. "It will be okay...it will be okay." He wasn't sure if he needed to hear it or her...maybe they both needed it.