𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

Attention whore without even wanting to be in the spotlight

She didn't know why she heard his voice, if all she didn't even know him

She didn't know why she heard his voice, if all she didn't even know him. But his voice really made her stop.

After they had dinner her father did the dishes while her mother went upstairs and got ready for bed. Aurora tried to be quiet as she didn't want to disturb him by any costs, but she needed answers.

"Dad...?" She Stuck her Head into the kitchen and he looked at her with a small smile telling her to come help and so she did.

"You and mom why do you always fight?" Her voice quiet not wanting her mom to hear her. "You see darling... she's angry." He lets out a small laugh but didn't mean it in any funny way. "She's angry because I love you more than her and thinks she needs more attention."

She gave him a small smile. "But I don't need any attention dad do more stuff with mom I'll be fine" He splattered in the sink and water got onto her face with a small giggle she wiped it away.

Aurora gave him a quick kiss on the cheek with a smile and said her good night, with that she went back into her room thinking about the green eyed boy.

As she continues thinking about him her mind started playing tricks at her. 'You know that he'll never live you right?' 'You're ugly, fat, stupid, weak and no one want someone like you so why him?' 'Not even your mother wants you.'

A sad chuckle escaped her lips.

It's the truth, her mother said it to her. "I never even wanted you, but you're father did so I hope you're happy with breaking us apart." These were her words and they hurt like hell...