𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Shut up and kiss me

The car drive was filled with a lot of talking, it did seem like Shelly couldn't wipe the smile off her face. The last time she saw Roman talk or smile like that was a few years ago.   

"Okay so you are telling me, that you've never seen 'Corpse Bride'?" Aurora voice was loud as she laughed. "Okay no! I did not say that I said, I started but I fell asleep." Roman answered raising their intertwined hands pointing his finger at her. 

As Roman looked in the mirror he saw Shelly having a wide smile on her face. "What about you, Shells? Have you seen it?" The girl nodded before quickly typing into her phone. "Of course I did! It was a really great movie." The robotic voice made Aurora smile. 

"See I told you, Rome." She said and he rolled his eyes turning up the volume on the radio. Shelly looked out of the window realizing that they're almost at home which brought a small frown onto her face. 

As Aurora was about to turn away from Roman to look out of the window he pulled their intertwined hands up to his face and kissed her hand softly, the young girl smiled a him and tried to hide the fact that she's blushing.

The moment they reached their house, Romans smile fell, he got tense, scared even. His mind was going all over the place, screaming to let Shelly out and turn right back around bringing Aurora save home. 

She thinks that her parents are bad, but his mother is a sadistic- 

He shouldn't think like that not now. His thoughts rarely are about himself anymore, they always revolve around... her. A smile formed on his lips as he realized what he felt. 

They all got out of his car and headed to the front door. Inside they parted, Roman and Aurora headed to his room and Shelly went to hers. 

"Okay this house is a mansion..." Aurora whispered walking up the stairs, just gently sliding with her hand over the stair railing. A small smile was on her face as she looked around. The boy standing at the top, his eyes following her every move. 

Every little move she made was so gentle, as if she was afraid she'd ruin something. His eyes followed her in awe, she looked so beautiful it made him question every decision he ever made.

As soon as she reached the top too he snapped out of his thoughts. "I guess it is..." He said softly taking her hand in his own. Neither Aurora or Roman were aware that in this spot a few months later they're relationship is going to crash and the hurt both they will feel will change them in a way nothing ever did. 

They walked to Romans room not talking, something was wrong and both knew it. The door opened and Aurora stood in front of the closed door. Roman sat down on his bed and lit a cigarette, making the young girl scrunch her nose in disgust. 

"Roman... Are you okay?" she asked softly walking towards him. "Yeah sure whatever..." he replied taking a drag and leaning back on his bed. "Are you sure? You seem tense." She was scared that if he was in a bad mood, that he would, just like her parents, let his anger out at her. 

"God can you stop asking?" He sat up and gave her a glare. 

A shiver went down her back, he's angry at her. She knew if she'd ask again he'd be angry. Aurora couldn't hold his glare and looked down at her feet. Her arm made it's way around herself, suddenly not feeling comfortable next to him. 

She hoped he wouldn't notice, but Roman did and he cursed himself for making her feel like that. "I'm sorry...come here" He whispered softly opening his arms for her. Her feet carried her faster than usual to him, almost as if her body knew something her mind didn't. 

His arms wrapped around her waist as she hid her face in the crock of his neck inhaling his scent to calm down, his chin rested on her head just wanting to feel her close. 

After a moment they pulled away a little, still being in their embrace. 

Romans heart started hammering against his chest, his mind was screaming to pull away, to not ruin her like everyone ruined him. His hands gripped onto her tighter being scared to let go. His thoughts were going a mile per minute, until it just stopped.

He pulled her closer, finally doing what he wanted to for weeks now. He closed the gap between them and captured her lips with his. A smile formed on his lips as she kissed back. Her arms were still pressed up against his chest until they made their way up to his cheeks. 

Both hearts found each other in that exact moment and they were not ready to let go.